• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nana finally realizing he's completely wasting his time

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Watching his “pride and joy” die slow aids ridden death is gonna be great.

now he’s got more time to tweet about now blacks are gonna nuke the world or whatever

It's been a glorious 10 years of spectacular failure so far.

For real, today's CP media is so bad that when I catch clips of Redbar watching the Landau era, they come off as "the good old days".

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Anthony could never carry a show. He's a fantastic 2nd mic. I still like him as a guest on other shows. He needs to be reigned in and told when to move on. Like Opie did for years.
This isn't about Opie, but Opie needs a co-host to help him with the funny. Anyhow, Ant can probably still save the network by ditching the sub, be 2nd to someone who will prep for the show and not just be a yes man, someone who will tell him to shut the fuck up and or it's a dumb idea to do X. Ditch the antiquated sub model and take super chats and Patreon, cut the fat from his lineup and quit it with the politics and rage bait. He will never be what he was, but he can make a decent living

Forum Clout
Anthony could never carry a show. He's a fantastic 2nd mic. I still like him as a guest on other shows. He needs to be reigned in and told when to move on. Like Opie did for years.
This isn't about Opie, but Opie needs a co-host to help him with the funny. Anyhow, Ant can probably still save the network by ditching the sub, be 2nd to someone who will prep for the show and not just be a yes man, someone who will tell him to shut the fuck up and or it's a dumb idea to do X. Ditch the antiquated sub model and take super chats and Patreon, cut the fat from his lineup and quit it with the politics and rage bait. He will never be what he was, but he can make a decent living
He's a racist, woman beater and pedophile so...not a chance.

Forum Clout
He just keeps contradicting himself within seconds. He says he does zero prep and puts zero thought into what he does, and then in the next breath says "When the mics and cameras come on, I know how to broadcast, I know how to do a show." Then a second later says ComePoundMe dia is barely getting by by the skin of their teeth. Wet brained idiot who can't put 2 and 2 together.
Exactly. He says "everyone has a podcast now" but doesn't separate out all these borderline open-mic-ers that beg for super chats with zero production/zoom windows and *actual* real podcasts with backings from sponsors/media companies in real studios.

In his "sobriety", he doesn't want to face facts that he's now in the former. He can't just turn the mics on anymore because no one is listening. Welcome to reading $1.99 super chat Nana from "MagaFan2024", because that's all there is.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Not being funny, but he really looks ill......he reminds me of of Roy Cohn when he had AIDS

Roy Cohn is an excellent person to compare Nana to, both right wing closet queens!

He's a racist, woman beater and pedophile so...not a chance.

The only show that would take Nana in would be Gavin, who has nothing to lose by associating with him. But Gavin doesn't need Ant as a co-host and wouldn't tolerate his lack of work ethic

Forum Clout
Exactly. He says "everyone has a podcast now" but doesn't separate out all these borderline open-mic-ers that beg for super chats with zero production/zoom windows and *actual* real podcasts with backings from sponsors/media companies in real studios.

In his "sobriety", he doesn't want to face facts that he's now in the former. He can't just turn the mics on anymore because no one is listening. Welcome to reading $1.99 super chat Nana from "MagaFan2024", because that's all there is.
And what's funny is that many of those bottom-of-the-barrel, single-digit viewer, Zoom window podcasts, are at least passionate about something. It might be unprofessional garbage, but it's at least someone speaking with conviction about a subject, and somebody in the future might stumble upon it and relate to it in some way.

Anth, on the other hand, has a podcast devoid of passion (the only thing he's passionate about is raging about blacks, and he saves that for twitter), hidden away behind a paywall, never to be seen by someone who doesn't already know him. Not that there's anything to see.

Antwan2

Forum Clout
IMG_6478.jpeg

midwit

Forum Clout
Bit idea-

Hook Ant up to a holter monitor and show him pictures like a slide show. Start with Norton as a base, then work your way through past guests, Opie, and ultimately pics of black on white violence. See if racial violence still excites him.

I don't think he's even animated by black crime anymore. If you drink a lot you can repeat yourself over and over and not get bored or embarrassed. Now that he's sober I think he's having that pre-rant moment to himself of "...this shit again?"

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I don't think he's even animated by black crime anymore. If you drink a lot you can repeat yourself over and over and not get bored or embarrassed. Now that he's sober I think he's having that pre-rant moment to himself of "...this shit again?"
I just checked Twitter. Nana was ranting until 4am. She's definitely not sober.