• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nana finally realizing he's completely wasting his time

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
SiriusXM was pissed he was broadcasting free content sans any sort of content approval while under an existing contract. Or in Nana's words " I dindu nuthin"

Nana was a known liability, and got fired for being such.
This reminds me of how they got pissed at Ron and Fez for doing those "post" shows on Paltalk. Free content brings the show to a wider audience, which leads to more subs. This is obvious today, yet it was completely beyond the understanding of overpaid MBAs at SXM.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
They lost them for the dumbest reason too. If I remember correctly they wanted a bit more money and Keith told them they were no longer wanted. Luis also offered to run the network for Nana, who turned him down which led to the creation of GaS Digital.
Yep. And he would have done it for $75k a year. And I bet he would have become 2nd mic once Artie left too and they would have had a funny show. I haven’t watched RAP in years but the ones with Ant were usually pretty funny.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Except Nana is a High School Dropout, who has never written a research paper, and has no idea how to actually form an original thought. All he does is just parrot & regurgitate what he's heard with no original analysis. He thinks this rote memorization skill is the same thing as earned Bachelor's degree, and it sure impresses the dolts he hangs out with.
But he knows so much about space and NASA (Discovery Channel)!
And so much about history and World War 2 (History Channel with some The World at War on YouTube while looking for his gun in the couch)
And cars! (the stuff the guys Shelby told while he handed over tens of thousands for his Super Snake)

He's Professor Anthony!

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
It's kind of impressive:

1. Just how many kinds and stages of ugly this one man can be. Those fucked up bar photos when he's all lit up in red were legitimately horrifying. Like I'd kill myself if I woke up and looked like how Anthony Cumia in pure, drunken bliss.
He has actual dying person face though, all sunken and sallow. The bad news is he's going to limp along for a little while longer. He may soon say fuck it and just openly start drinking again, confident in the medical system that spits in God's face and keeps him alive in spite of his sins.

2. In the last ten years you couldn't go anywhere on the Internet and not see a way to make money as a complete nobody. It's already been brought up, but being a right wing grifter went hand in hand with the COVID nonsense. It would be slowing down about now, but even then he had the example of Redbar giving him the exact blueprint to do a paywall show. Don't do a show every day, or every other day, just do a show once a week, make it a 12 hour production with low costs and spend the money of the servers. Have clean clips for YouTube. It's been spelled out so many ways by so many people and he just would not do it right at all. There are Tetris podcasts making bank somehow and this idiot is about to close shop lol.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy though.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
What was the maximum amount of subscribers that Compound Media had? Maybe 1000-1200?
Back at the end of 2014, he claimed to have over 40,000 subscribers and said he was making more money than he was at Sirius. I'm not too sure about the latter, but that the number of subscriptions doesn't sound too crazy. This was the height of his post-satellite career, everything went downhill after this. Subs in the low, low thousands has probably been the reality for over five years at this point, and I'd be shocked if they're not close to the triple digit mark at this point.

If Gavin was cutting checks, he'd dump Nana very quick, say what you want about how shitty of person Gavin is, Gavin shows up to work every day
There was a video of Gavin talking about the state of Compound Media a couple of months again. While he was kinda defending Anthony, it's clear he has zero respect for the vast majority of people employed by CM and has correctly identified them as parasites and incompetents.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's been spelled out so many ways by so many people and he just would not do it right at all.
The problem is is that no one in his corner knows how to execute any of these things. Even when he finally pivoted to posting free snippets on Youtube (6 years after the start of the network by duh way), it wasn’t anything that would make new viewers go “Hey this show is really interesting / funny, I want to see more!” All it is is “highlights” of whatever happened on the show FOR people already subscribed…which in that case just host those clips on your website.

Now i’m no podcast mogul but I imagine its something like this: Canadian people are in the news. So the retards at Compound SHOULD go “Hey, people are searching for Canada right now, lets upload that funny clip from a few years ago that we did on Canadians.” (or even better, cover it on the show then post the clip on youtube later in the day.)

But that would require his staff to give a shit about his show / what he talks about, and have a drive / thought in their head for marketing, etc. And Anthonys in such a fucking bubble he doesn’t even talk about things that COULD be relevant at one point to do this. Unless the Honeymooners is about to go viral but i doubt it.
There are Tetris podcasts making bank somehow and this idiot is about to close shop lol.
And this is the second equation. These Tetris podcasts don’t have intricate marketing / production teams or are even talking about “relevant” things. But people listen to them because they CARE about what the fuck they’re talking about. Anthony doesn’t do comedy anymore, so you would expect him to care about the political or race side of the show. But he doesn’t. Anthony isn’t informed on any of the politics he discusses and he can’t make it funny either. If you’re one of these conservatives who would listen to a podcast about politics you’re going to Glenn Beck or Nick Fuentes, not fucking Anthony Cumia. He just doesn’t have a political thought in his brain besides hating liberals which he can’t even translate into something resembling a point or something humorous.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
He could never provide content that would satisfy his current audience within youtube's ToS.
I could be wrong but I think I’ve read people on here say Nana doesn’t go that hard on blacks on the show and he mostly saves it for Twitter. Sam Hyde harasses women on Tinder and says plenty of no-no words on his stream and his channel is doing fine. Livestreaming is much harder to moderate especially since he could set it to disappear as soon as it’s over.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Displaying signs of HFS yesterday

XdcXPZ4.png