• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MPD contacts pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So thats the angle pat is trying to take.
1710887931465.png

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I remember I got the flu really bad as a kid one year. Normally so hot-natured that it was joked about in my family, I bundled myself up in several blankets, then slumbered for over fourteen hours.

My grandmother became so concerned that she held a small makeup mirror up to my face, the only thing left even partially exposed, to see whether it fogged up. I awoke from my fevered sleep and met the murky yet penetrating gaze of my reflection in the foggy mirror. I thought my nostrils were another set of pupils, and some kind of giant arachnid creature was right in front of my face. I kicked as hard as I could, narrowly missing my grandmother.

Anyway, that experience makes me wonder if Shane once crashed off Dew so hard that they did something similar with a butter knife and his asshole.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hate to say it but I’m skeptical he raised millions. This is a guy who has to use charity dental work and sticks knives in his rectum. Sad
I’m guessing in his deranged mind if he even donated a penny / rounded up a purchase he claims he “helped” raise millions by his very small contribution. Microsoft raises millions = Shane did it.

Also, Leslie recent said Shane belongs in a kennel and I thought that was pretty funny.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I find it hard to believe the police would share information with someone they're in an ongoing legal battle with.

Who would be fat enough to do something that stupid? What's next? Are they going to hand over all their evidence and poorly constructed spreadsheets too? That would be mental.

G

Maybe it’s Jackie again.
Or maybe Jackie didn't do the ones on Sunday + the one from yesterday and freaked out, causing her to hastily shut down the fake Torswats account... 🤔

I do think, at a minimum, she's a top suspect for the one mentioned in the Independent article, it said it happened the day the real Torswats was in court, both her and Pat have massive motivation there ("see they didn't get the real one!") Jackie and Pat have some sort of working relationship, and she's a GNAA affiliate, so who knows just how involved she's been with in past incidents... Their relationship needs to be investigated for sure.

These latest ones have me scratching my head. Pat ABSOLUTELY has motivation for orchestrating them, but with this MPD lawsuit and media tour he must suspect he's under a microscope by now...

So it could be Jackie, it could be Pat... I can't believe I'm saying this, it's almost too Scooby Doo-esque, but could Shane Nokes be stupid and upset enough to call in these latest ones, w/encouragement from Pat or even on his own volition? He just recently popped back up and he's been getting dunked on A LOT lately...

1000007418.jpg

G

Or maybe Jackie didn't do the ones on Sunday + the one from yesterday and freaked out, causing her to hastily shut down the fake Torswats account... 🤔

I do think, at a minimum, she's a top suspect for the one mentioned in the Independent article, it said it happened the day the real Torswats was in court, both her and Pat have massive motivation there ("see they didn't get the real one!")

As an aside, for the incident mentioned in the Independent article... it's really weird Pat didn't do his typical boneheaded move of immediately advertising on Twitter that he was "swatted," even though for his purposes he would've been highly motivated to do so. Nobody knew about it until the Independent article mentioned it -- that lack of typical action on Pat's behalf sticks out like a sore thumb.

Can someone verify if the following is correct: between the incident mentioned in the Independent article and this weekend, there was no other activity -- true or false?

G

Holy shit, I seriously am autistic to even be thinking about this but was in the shower now and it just clicked -- has Pat been PAYING Jackie to investigate Torswats -- like actually investigate, not to swat on his behalf? Has she actually been grifting HIM / making up evidence to try to get payments out of Pat this entire time? That would explain so much