• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MPD contacts pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
just when 2611 is revealed to be a lucrative rental, the terrorists move on to external targets, how convenient

"they are terrorists" but also "I'll sue you if you take the safety of my home seriously"
He often plays both outcomes so he can say " See...I told you so" and pretend he never played the losing side.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Remember last time Pat was heading into a lawsuit. He made up a bunch of fake phone messages, extreme posts on here, and other claims. Just so he can have something relatively recent and over the top to claim happened to him to either the judge or his own lawyers. To garner sympathy Im assuming.

If it really turns out Pat has been creating a lot of his swatting,vandalism. There is no way this doesnt end up as a netflix special. As crazy as it sounds there are a ton of examples that oddly point in that direction. I want to say that there is no way he is that stupid to try and pull this off but he has always proven me wrong on just how gullible and stupid he really is.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Kind of weird seeing Morgan Fairchild repost this
1000007802.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He went back to correcTing about 25 minutes after the initial tweet and has now reposted it. He’s annoyed he didn’t get the dopamine he expected from it.

Jackie's getting desperate
That’s interesting because she was whining about Redditors posting her divorce embarassment today.

Not only is it Sunday, but it's Spring Break.

1.2 strikes again.
Makes sense he would make that mistake since he knows nothing about school schedules (threw his daughter away).

Forum Clout
Given everything Fat knows about MPD, their being a brutal violent force pushing the totalitarian regime he bravely fights from his couch or the bar every day, it’s pretty crazy how casual he is about the cops warning him of a semi-swatting. Pat seems like the kind of person who would probably mention it if the cops finally did what he wanted after months of asking them to do so.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Those are flat out lies now. This place is obsessed with goofing on his Airbnb. What a complete joke. He thinks if he keeps saying it, it'll be true and the FBI will arrest everyone making Pat is Fat memes.

As with other things, I expect this to never come up again like the motorcycle vandalism footage for instance.

It's pretty fascinating to watch the threats and swattings only crop up when it would benefit him or draw attention away from something embarrassing. Like either he or someone he knows is doing it to help his cause.

Why, on a day when everybody is having a loff about his Airbnb listing would someone make completely non sequitor, out of the blue bomb threats to a school? What sense does that even make? It's not a bit or a gag or a joke. There's nothing funny about real crimes and serious threats. After all this time he either doesn't understand this place or desperately wants to equate jokes with violence and crimes.

Last edited: