• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MPD contacts pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Apparently there are "charges" that pat seems to think apply to anyone he deems .

1710723802304.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Pat thinks the police call people constantly to give them a heads-up on open investigations. Also that they will say "you are not a suspect" before they've caught the actual person.

That's the one thing that gets me - when he says that he's been "cleared". They don't do that and it makes it sound very suspicious.

Police are allowed to lie. It's possible he is a suspect and the police told him otherwise so he would still talk and not lawyer up. Or, since Torswats is a federal case, it's out of the Milwaukee polices' hands, so they told him something like "We have no reason to think you're a suspect."

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Police are allowed to lie. It's possible he is a suspect and the police told him otherwise so he would still talk and not lawyer up. Or, since Torswats is a federal case, it's out of the Milwaukee polices' hands, so they told him something like "We have no reason to think you're a suspect."
Imagine who Pat would pick if he needed a criminal attorney? I mean, suspending disbelief for a moment that he could afford one/wouldn't represent himself.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Those are flat out lies now. This place is obsessed with goofing on his Airbnb. What a complete joke. He thinks if he keeps saying it, it'll be true and the FBI will arrest everyone making Pat is Fat memes.

As with other things, I expect this to never come up again like the motorcycle vandalism footage for instance.

It's pretty fascinating to watch the threats and swattings only crop up when it would benefit him or draw attention away from something embarrassing. Like either he or someone he knows is doing it to help his cause.

Why, on a day when everybody is having a loff about his Airbnb listing would someone make completely non sequitor, out of the blue bomb threats to a school? What sense does that even make? It's not a bit or a gag or a joke. There's nothing funny about real crimes and serious threats. After all this time he either doesn't understand this place or desperately wants to equate jokes with violence and crimes.
Even if anyone from here was involved in any of the actual crimes against him, there isn't anything to tie them to here and there is nothing to be found by investigating this place. I doubt there's anything serious going on in private messages. Sue discord, fat boy. That's where all the really retarded degenerates hang out.

Forum Clout
Even if anyone from here was involved in any of the actual crimes against him, there isn't anything to tie them to here and there is nothing to be found by investigating this place. I doubt there's anything serious going on in private messages. Sue discord, fat boy. That's where all the really retarded degenerates hang out.
Great Value Fat Boy weighs in
Screenshot_20240317-234416.png

Shane Nokes I mean this sincerely: you are a fat worthless piece of shit who contributes absolutely nothing to society other than people laughing at you. Your continued existence is a shame. You are also a pedophile.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 188585
Shane Nokes I mean this sincerely: you are a fat worthless piece of shit who contributes absolutely nothing to society other than people laughing at you. Your continued existence is a shame. You are also a pedophile.
Shane, in the sea of pathetic, fat, ugly losers we laugh at here you are easily the fattest, ugliest and most pathetic. Go show the hobo dentist where you get free dental work with the other derelicts your Microsoft name tag. That'll impress him, faggot.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Those are flat out lies now. This place is obsessed with goofing on his Airbnb. What a complete joke. He thinks if he keeps saying it, it'll be true and the FBI will arrest everyone making Pat is Fat memes.

As with other things, I expect this to never come up again like the motorcycle vandalism footage for instance.

It's pretty fascinating to watch the threats and swattings only crop up when it would benefit him or draw attention away from something embarrassing. Like either he or someone he knows is doing it to help his cause.

Why, on a day when everybody is having a loff about his Airbnb listing would someone make completely non sequitor, out of the blue bomb threats to a school? What sense does that even make? It's not a bit or a gag or a joke. There's nothing funny about real crimes and serious threats. After all this time he either doesn't understand this place or desperately wants to equate jokes with violence and crimes.
Unlike any of them, we respect the occupation of police officers. We respect them for the same reason we respect plumbers, electricians, builders, etc. Even if some of us have had bad experiences in the past, they provide an essential service to the community, they pay taxes, and they get up every day to do their job. We respect their occupation for the same reason we despise unemployed deadbeat parasites like Jackie Singh, Patrick Tomlinson, Shane Nokes, Ooga Booga, and that whole crowd that are societal dead weights, and actively try to ruin the lives and careers of innocent people. They contribute absolutely nothing, they drain our society, yet they believe they are above everyone.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 188585
Thats not an admission of guilt. None of his swattings are planned/plotted from people here. As much as pat wants to blame this place its coming from somewhere else. There is nothing to panic about. I can only imagine pat getting told that " As much as they are assholes, they arent coordinating your swattings" . He would never be able to accept it. Just like Hilary losing, he will be in denial til his last breath.

Forum Clout
Shane, in the sea of pathetic, fat, ugly losers we laugh at here you are easily the fattest, ugliest and most pathetic. Go show the hobo dentist where you get free dental work with the other derelicts your Microsoft name tag. That'll impress him, faggot.
Screenshot_20240318-010501.png

Thats not an admission of guilt. None of his swattings are planned/plotted from people here. As much as pat wants to blame this place its coming from somewhere else. There is nothing to panic about. I can only imagine pat getting told that " As much as they are assholes, they arent coordinating your swattings" . He would never be able to accept it. Just like Hilary losing, he will be in denial til his last breath.
Screenshot_20240318-010510.png

Shane, no one reads your twitter but us. Just post here - you'll get more engagement you fat meth mouthed faggot