• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MPD contacts pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 188596

View attachment 188597
Shane, no one reads your twitter but us. Just post here - you'll get more engagement you fat meth mouthed faggot
Funny how pats trolls were the ones scouring the internet to solve who was swatting Pat. His trolls found torswat being behind it ans he admitted it. They dug up a bunch of shit on him. Made more progress than Jackie and Pat ever did.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1710741245469.png

Honoria

Forum Clout
He just retweeted his initial dramatic announcement for the second time. Look at those numbahs!

No one cares, shithead. View attachment 188656

You know, if a bunch of schools got shooting threats in my name, I'd assume the cops would be trying to break down my door - or at least knocking on it and screaming OPEN UP. Does he know this directly contradicts his lawsuit?

G

It happened sadly.

View attachment 188590

DING DING DING
Pat sets a record rage tweeting, Airbnb is found, then this happens as well as Pat making wild statements on Twitter over the weekend; now Jackie, seemingly in a panic, shuts down Torswats 2: Dumbass Boogaloo...

I can't wait until it's unveiled just what these two have been up to, here's one more prediction: in the next few months it will come out that Jackie suddenly bought a ticket to Cuba, or Bolivia, or some other country without a US extradition treaty for a sudden, "much needed" vacation... and loves it so much, she's decided to live there forever!

1000007383.gif

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
MKE Police Call Logs back up. https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/?date=2024-03-17 (Note: The site has a glitch now where every record is duplicated 10x.)

Yesterday:
March17.png

Theory: Patrick called this on himself yesterday, but the MPD never informed him of the call since they know it's him and they hate him. Because Patrick now couldn't cry on Twitter about a new SWATting (since he had no excuse for how he knew about this call unless he made it himself), he invented the emails lie instead and went with that.

G

MKE Police Call Logs back up. [URL]https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/?date=2024-03-17[/URL] (Note: The site has a glitch now where every record is duplicated 10x.)

Yesterday:
View attachment 188688

Theory: Patrick called this on himself yesterday, but the MPD never informed him of the call since they know it's him and they hate him. Because Patrick now couldn't cry on Twitter about a new SWATting (since he had no excuse for how he knew about this call unless he made it himself), he invented the emails lie instead and went with that.
I almost think it'd be too insane for even Patrick to lie about being notified by MPD, but given the timing (Airbnb, St. Patty's day weekend, etc) you can bet Pat spent this weekend even drunker and angrier than usual -- it's very possible Patrick did something boneheaded that's going to lead to his arrest. The subsequent nuking of the fake Torswats account seems meaningful...

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I almost think it'd be too insane for even Patrick to lie about being notified by MPD, but given the timing (Airbnb, St. Patty's day weekend, etc) you can bet Pat spent this weekend even drunker and angrier than usual -- it's very possible Patrick did something boneheaded that's going to lead to his arrest. The subsequent nuking of the fake Torswats account seems meaningful...
Have there been any other black Trump supporters murdered lately? He got a taste for blood with the last one.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
MKE Police Call Logs back up. https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/?date=2024-03-17 (Note: The site has a glitch now where every record is duplicated 10x.)

Yesterday:
View attachment 188688

@PorqueDealer can add this to the archive you're making