• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MLC Podcast drama

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Levy KNOWS kevin is going to turn on him eventually-right?

he has to
I doubt it, Bob still has a decent sized audience from Stern and Artie. I’d imagine Kevin has trouble getting booked at regular clubs since he went scorched earth. When’s the last time Liz (Comedy Cellar booker) was on his show. She used to be one of his biggest defenders when I started listening to MLC.

G

Even inspite of yesterday, The Chad feud is on it's last legs

per the last booking meeting, here is the spring/summer feud schedule:
- MLC/Steel toe in a mini feud
- Chad/ Geno with a run in with Godfrey (who will turn on chad)
- MLC/ Shuli Network will start around august which will also lead into:
-....the KB/Levy Feud
- Chad will start a feud with Ray Devito but no one will care
This post is gayer than gay sex.
Those people are all noname faggots.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
I doubt it, Bob still has a decent sized audience from Stern and Artie. I’d imagine Kevin has trouble getting booked at regular clubs since he went scorched earth. When’s the last time Liz (Comedy Cellar booker) was on his show. She used to be one of his biggest defenders when I started listening to MLC.
Kevin got out of the standup biz. He's a podcaster now.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It's probably because people actually like artie.
Kevin has problems with anyone who has struggled with alcohol or drugs. It has nothing to do with the specific people; it’s Kevin’s own personal baggage. But he’s not wrong when he points out how absolutely insane it was to give Artie that contract. It IS hilarious, legitimately.

Kevin got out of the standup biz. He's a podcaster now.

He’s still doing standup but frankly I don’t think it makes business sense. He can make better money sitting on his ass at home every night. Levy is willing to incur a financial loss just to do a standup gig or be on a podcast and KB is very restrained in not pointing out the retardation of it all.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Kevin has problems with anyone who has struggled with alcohol or drugs. It has nothing to do with the specific people; it’s Kevin’s own personal baggage. But he’s not wrong when he points out how absolutely insane it was to give Artie that contract. It IS hilarious, legitimately.

He’s still doing standup but frankly I don’t think it makes business sense. He can make better money sitting on his ass at home every night. Levy is willing to incur a financial loss just to do a standup gig or be on a podcast and KB is very restrained in not pointing out the retardation of it all.
Can we stop calling him KB? And I guarantee you that Kevin is still touring, he’s a great standup and can’t pass up a single dollar.

Salted Earth Truffle

Can we stop calling him KB? And I guarantee you that Kevin is still touring, he’s a great standup and can’t pass up a single dollar.
Call him what you want, I use initials for people all the time. He does standup dates but he talks ad nauseam these days about how it’s a no-brainer to do streams rather than shlepping places to make money for other people. This is directly from his mouth and he’s not wrong.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Call him what you want, I use initials for people all the time. He does standup dates but he talks ad nauseam these days about how it’s a no-brainer to do streams rather than shlepping places to make money for other people. This is directly from his mouth and he’s not wrong.
They all know that, it's why every comedian has a podcast. They aren't supposed to be so flagrant about the grift.

Salted Earth Truffle

They all know that, it's why every comedian has a podcast. They aren't supposed to be so flagrant about the grift.
I don’t get how it’s a grift if people voluntarily hand over their money for the content. He’s not defrauding or stealing from people. The people complaining they don’t get enough free shit are pathetic.