• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MLC Podcast drama

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I can't believe I just listened to some of this. Besides Kevin Brennan, I have no idea who the rest of these playas are. Are they even part of the O&A Universe? Why should I care? It's like some of your obsessions with that Patrick guy. I just don't give a fuck about these Z-List clowns.
Chad’s career highlights include being on the AA Show once, getting fired from a radio station for getting a dwi and using stolen credit cards to buy himself Twitter followers.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
God he’s retarded
He really is the archetypal insecure dipshit in school who’s always making up stories about where his father is (“at war overseas” or “on tour with Ratt” is where I imagine Chad claimed his absent father was). Same virgin who claimed he’d fingered two girls at camp and gotten a beej from the lunch lady. He’s actually so pathetic I feel a bit bad for him.