• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MLC Podcast drama

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Kevin’s wife was working in retail
She’s a personal stylist and professional shopper. She makes really good money, including commissions on sales of shit like $10k dresses and $800 t-shirts. It’s also a profession for her rather than a job — she’s in demand, good at it and likes doing it. Mrs. B ain’t folding sweaters at the Gap. (She styles celebrities too.)

No woman with kids in school full-time — especially living in the greater NY area — is opting out of work unless she’s a born socialite.
it’s ironic that his original gripe with Riotcast was being behind a paywall and now he’s completely behind one.
Is he? There’s a ton of new content being uploaded to YouTube daily on the MLC Podcast Extra channel and others. Geno and his faggot friends Frank and Chrissie have spent months trying to get his channel suspended so I wouldn’t blame him if he took everything to Rumble. He said the other day that with YouTube taking 30% and him paying producers and “talent” it’s not worth all the aggro.

It’s impossible for me to stay annoyed at KB even though sometimes his misanthropy wears thin. But as you say, that’s just who he is and I still paypig him just because I like the dude. I’m so used to people online being total pieces of shit like Pat, Geno, Chad and countless others that I like to support those who actually work, give a shit about their families, and don’t spend their time scheming gay ops to deprive others of a livelihood. Plus fuck Geno.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
She’s a personal stylist and professional shopper. She makes really good money, including commissions on sales of shit like $10k dresses and $800 t-shirts. It’s also a profession for her rather than a job — she’s in demand, good at it and likes doing it. Mrs. B ain’t folding sweaters at the Gap. (She styles celebrities too.)

No woman with kids in school full-time — especially living in the greater NY area — is opting out of work unless she’s a born socialite.

Is he? There’s a ton of new content being uploaded to YouTube daily on the MLC Podcast Extra channel and others. Geno and his faggot friends Frank and Chrissie have spent months trying to get his channel suspended so I wouldn’t blame him if he took everything to Rumble. He said the other day that with YouTube taking 30% and him paying producers and “talent” it’s not worth all the aggro.

It’s impossible for me to stay annoyed at KB even though sometimes his misanthropy wears thin. But as you say, that’s just who he is and I still paypig him just because I like the dude. I’m so used to people online being total pieces of shit like Pat, Geno, Chad and countless others that I like to support those who actually work, give a shit about their families, and don’t spend their time scheming gay ops to deprive others of a livelihood. Plus fuck Geno.
I’ve always been a big fan of Kevin and I’m just going by what he said on the podcast as far as his wife’s job goes. I’m just assuming it’s all behind a paywall because I’m still subscribed on Apple Podcasts and it hasn’t been updated since updated since the Florentine episode in February and before that it had been a while. Edit: I’ll be honest and admit that I checked out around Covid started and don’t care to listen to those retroactively.

Last edited:

Salted Earth Truffle

Edit: I’ll be honest and admit that I checked out around Covid started and don’t care to listen to those retroactively.
Yeah I fell behind a month or so ago and have just been listening to drama clips as background noise this week. I’m not listening to all the shows I missed, KB streams almost every day for hours. It’s like a soap opera so you can just jump back in anytime, it’s not a sophisticated storyline — just retardedly ridiculous, just like a soap.

RoxburyRick

Godfrey was pissed and Chad handled it retardedly as you’d predict.

GODFREY: I heard you’re doing a podcast with Geno
CHAD: No! He’s coming on to piss off Kevin Brennan

So…his plan was to do a podcast with Geno but he wasn’t man enough to own it. I don’t think Chad can be “good friends” with anyone, he’s a fraud.
Why do the blacks get to comment on anything ever involving a black. Just agile and jive for sprite more, stupid

Chad has always been an unfunny faggot so I’m glad he’s gone. It all brings out the best in Brennan and chat, but I have a feeling we’ll all still be making fun of Chad in a year’s time.

I want to root for Ray DeVito but he’s such a crybaby about “haters.” He’s so whiny that I’m starting to hate him more than Chad.

Oh and KB encouraging people to get Ken Mosca fired from the city government is pretty funny. Imagine being a government official and publicly bankrolling Chad Zumock.
Chad is literally retarded and also a sociopath. He’s either gonna shoot up a mall or accidentally kill himself by drunkenly falling out a window.

Also, for an alcoholic he handles his liquor like a bitch

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
The Superchatters don't like Kevin or Chad...

They like Drama...

Each superchat is "dance, monkey, dance"

The only superchatter who genuinely likes the people he tips is that David Chandler guy....He's like some goofy, farm guy from Maine

I know Kevin is smart enough to know this
Chad isn't however

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Chad has always been an unfunny faggot so I’m glad he’s gone.
Even inspite of yesterday, The Chad feud is on it's last legs

per the last booking meeting, here is the spring/summer feud schedule:
- MLC/Steel toe in a mini feud
- Chad/ Geno with a run in with Godfrey (who will turn on chad)
- MLC/ Shuli Network will start around august which will also lead into:
-....the KB/Levy Feud
- Chad will start a feud with Ray Devito but no one will care

Salted Earth Truffle

Chad is literally retarded and also a sociopath. He’s either gonna shoot up a mall or accidentally kill himself by drunkenly falling out a window.
Yeah he’s another Couch Cuck waiting to happen. He’ll take whatever attention he can get, even if he believes it’s likely to be posthumous. Chad was ignored when he wasn’t being beaten as a kid. Now he’s ignored and he’s rather be beaten than ignored. Anything for any attention.