• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MLC Podcast drama

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
in all fairness that rift was predictable

It was as predictable as Paul Orndorff turning on Hogan in 1987
Sure but last I heard on Friday they were cool and getting along famously in solidarity against Chad, less than 24 hours later there’s beef? I was just surprised how quickly it turned.

Kevin is driving Levy away, not listening and saying the same dumb shit over and over. He really was spoiling for a fight because Levy doesn’t start bitch fights with everyone Kevin gets mad at.

Kevin has obvious abandonment issues and he pushes people so hard they feel completely alienated and abandon him. Nice self-fulfilling prophecy, stupid.

medium wyzzz

Sure but last I heard on Friday they were cool and getting along famously in solidarity against Chad, less than 24 hours later there’s beef? I was just surprised how quickly it turned.

Kevin is driving Levy away, not listening and saying the same dumb shit over and over. He really was spoiling for a fight because Levy doesn’t start bitch fights with everyone Kevin gets mad at.

Kevin has obvious abandonment issues and he pushes people so hard they feel completely alienated and abandon him. Nice self-fulfilling prophecy, stupid.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but everything Ant said about Brennan is right.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I can't believe I'm saying this, but everything Ant said about Brennan is right.
I don’t think I’d go THAT far. But either Kevin doesn’t know how to communicate or he doesn’t want to because it’s funnier if he actually believes all the insane stories he tells himself. He described an entire imaginary scene he’d thought up where Shuli was sitting on Bob’s bed during their streams, listening in and then telling Bob to dump Kevin. He’d even written the dialogue!

His mind conjures up these fantasy scenarios complete with imaginary dialogue for others —and that’s what he believes actually happened until someone reads his mind and corrects him. Because, like emotionally immature people everywhere, he expects people to anticipate his needs and desires and if they don’t it means they’re scheming against him.

I say this out of affection, I’ll always be Team Brennan over Geno, Chad, and probably a lot of other piazzas from that scene. But the sad fact is he’d be much less distressed all the time if he didn’t believe all the lies his brain tells him.