May I ask a favor?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
If okay I would like to give an update..

Last Monday was her surgery.. She had to decided if she wanted the doctor to risk trying to remove all of the tumor or to remove what is easily accessible without risking damage to the surrounding brain tissue and follow up with radiation to get the rest if any that might be left. The second option was highly suggested and seemed like the best bet. From what the operating doctor said, all went extremely well and there was zero complications. So that is just amazing news - will have to wait for the first follow up scans to see if what they were able to get it and what might be left but over all after the big shock of that first night it has all been good news after good news.. I almost expect my luck to run out sooner or later.

Ended up with 17 staples around her head.. luckily they follow her hair line so shouldn't be that visible but it looked ghastly that first day with all the swelling. Another negative aspect of everything was the 3 weeks we had to wait after the surgery was scheduled, the side effects of having a tumor in ones brain are endless. For my mother it was intensified emotions and extreme bi polar like symptoms when there was any issues what so ever. At times it was rough but I truly believe we are all on the road to recovery and personally I think something just a bit short of a miracle happened in this case.. at least at the present.

I really do want to express my gratitude for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers that were shared. (off topic but speaking of such - why don't we have a smiley of Tony Danza? He does have a huge hog fwiw) After sharing such with her, along with the NPS shout out, she continued to bring such up at least 3 or 4 times in the succeeding days. She just couldn't get over the fact strangers to her would even care let alone pray for her, it really did have a positive effect.

Thank you all and no matter what Pig or Jackie say this is a good group of funsters - fuck them.

:image_9254:
God bless you and your family.