May I ask a favor?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I offer you the highest tier of thoughts and prayers: a picture of Tony Danza's mule.

m.jpg
Here's a better one:

8 tony danza.jpg

Don't worry, Opesterinoster. Your mom will be back riding that salami in no time.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I noticed @Opesterino never ribbed this post. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn't seen it yet. If nothing has changed by the same time tomorrow, making me lose face, some "stuff" will have to be said about a certain someone's parent.

I swear on a stack of beatles books I am just now seeing all the kind messages and words, I almost feel guilty as I don't deserve such. The power of Tony Danza along with thoughts and prayers might have really helped as Tuesday night my I was told my mother had a seizure along with a tumor that might be cancerous along with bleeding on the brain. Was told to expect the worst, hope for the best and to start the process of preparing everything as next of kin.

Not even 36 hours later I was on the phone with my mother.. The tumor isn't cancerous and there was zero bleeding after all. Of course the tumor will have to be dealt with and that will be another issue but for the moment I am relieved.

May Saint Norm and Saint Mel bless us and everyone else!

I swear on a stack of beatles books I am just now seeing all the kind messages and words, I almost feel guilty as I don't deserve such. The power of Tony Danza along with thoughts and prayers might have really helped as Tuesday night my I was told my mother had a seizure along with a tumor that might be cancerous along with bleeding on the brain. Was told to expect the worst, hope for the best and to start the process of preparing everything as next of kin.

Not even 36 hours later I was on the phone with my mother.. The tumor isn't cancerous and there was zero bleeding after all. Of course the tumor will have to be dealt with and that will be another issue but for the moment I am relieved.

Good news ! Treat your mom nice and have a good one friend !

Opesterino

How does that feel?!

HH Brother - Dummy Gaynuts - PickleRickle - BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 - Rutherford_b_Blaze - Hello Oneal! - NortheastPhilly - Hello Oneal! - Antwan Kumiya - Dummy Gaynuts - Zombie247 - Oh no that's Terryble - Consensual Rapist - bantadant - Capn Dicktickler - Trayvon Fartin - boq precision - 'THE NIGGER MAN' - 1073waaf - FatPatsBaps - Princess Alena 2 - eggfeller - LockedHDD__Pot - gassers - Quasimoto - Monica Bellucci - Lucyfer - Jenna - Speech makes you a racist - OpiesDelishHog - Wild - Norma Buster's Beefers - Ekpeki's Gold Digger - fenrir - SpeckofCoppah_mybb - RedHeadpw2

- Bless you all.

I am unsure if linking names like that will give out alerts but I wanted to take a moment and try to thank everyone. I truly hope I did not miss anyone as I want to personally take a moment to thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers. even the jokes, which were pretty light considering our group, only served to make me laugh and forget about life's bullshit for a moment (and who doesn't appreciate that Danza sized hog).

Antwan Kumiya I can only hope and pray that some of the luck I experienced can be shared with you and your family and also with anyone else who might be dealing with personal issues.

I did just get off the phone with my mother - still a long road ahead but for now we are on the journey, which all things consider is more than I could have ever hopped. One thing she did tell me even in her haze is to thank everyone who put our positive thoughts for her. From my family and I - Bless you all - :stnorm_sm::mel_sm:

edit - I been attempting to type out this thank you for hours now - Just everytime I sit down to start typing the phone rings - even with all this stuff going on I want to take the time to thank all the brothamen out there. I can't say for sure if any prayers or positive thoughts did anything but from where I am sitting a miracle took place.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

HH Brother - Dummy Gaynuts - PickleRickle - BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 - Rutherford_b_Blaze - Hello Oneal! - NortheastPhilly - Hello Oneal! - Antwan Kumiya - Dummy Gaynuts - Zombie247 - Oh no that's Terryble - Consensual Rapist - bantadant - Capn Dicktickler - Trayvon Fartin - boq precision - 'THE NIGGER MAN' - 1073waaf - FatPatsBaps - Princess Alena 2 - eggfeller - LockedHDD__Pot - gassers - Quasimoto - Monica Bellucci - Lucyfer - Jenna - Speech makes you a racist - OpiesDelishHog - Wild - Norma Buster's Beefers - Ekpeki's Gold Digger - fenrir - SpeckofCoppah_mybb - RedHeadpw2

- Bless you all.

I am unsure if linking names like that will give out alerts but I wanted to take a moment and try to thank everyone. I truly hope I did not miss anyone as I want to personally take a moment to thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers. even the jokes, which were pretty light considering our group, only served to make me laugh and forget about life's bullshit for a moment (and who doesn't appreciate that Danza sized hog).

Antwan Kumiya I can only hope and pray that some of the luck I experienced can be shared with you and your family and also with anyone else who might be dealing with personal issues.

I did just get off the phone with my mother - still a long road ahead but for now we are on the journey, which all things consider is more than I could have ever hopped. One thing she did tell me even in her haze is to thank everyone who put our positive thoughts for her. From my family and I - Bless you all - :stnorm_sm::mel_sm:

edit - I been attempting to type out this thank you for hours now - Just everytime I sit down to start typing the phone rings - even with all this stuff going on I want to take the time to thank all the brothamen out there. I can't say for sure if any prayers or positive thoughts did anything but from where I am sitting a miracle took place.
God bless you and your mother, brotherman. Please give her a big ol hug

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.

- Bless you all.

Glad she's alright and isn't cancer, funster.

Although if she was black, I would pray it was cancer.

God Bless

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock

- Bless you all.

Give yourself a bell!

- Bless you all.

This was incredible to see and find out!! Continued blessings and hope things are on that upward trajectory, brothaman!!!

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
If okay I would like to give an update..

Last Monday was her surgery.. She had to decided if she wanted the doctor to risk trying to remove all of the tumor or to remove what is easily accessible without risking damage to the surrounding brain tissue and follow up with radiation to get the rest if any that might be left. The second option was highly suggested and seemed like the best bet. From what the operating doctor said, all went extremely well and there was zero complications. So that is just amazing news - will have to wait for the first follow up scans to see if what they were able to get it and what might be left but over all after the big shock of that first night it has all been good news after good news.. I almost expect my luck to run out sooner or later.

Ended up with 17 staples around her head.. luckily they follow her hair line so shouldn't be that visible but it looked ghastly that first day with all the swelling. Another negative aspect of everything was the 3 weeks we had to wait after the surgery was scheduled, the side effects of having a tumor in ones brain are endless. For my mother it was intensified emotions and extreme bi polar like symptoms when there was any issues what so ever. At times it was rough but I truly believe we are all on the road to recovery and personally I think something just a bit short of a miracle happened in this case.. at least at the present.

I really do want to express my gratitude for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers that were shared. (off topic but speaking of such - why don't we have a smiley of Tony Danza? He does have a huge hog fwiw) After sharing such with her, along with the NPS shout out, she continued to bring such up at least 3 or 4 times in the succeeding days. She just couldn't get over the fact strangers to her would even care let alone pray for her, it really did have a positive effect.

Thank you all and no matter what Pig or Jackie say this is a good group of funsters - fuck them.

:image_9254:

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

Last Monday was her surgery.. She had to decided if she wanted the doctor to risk trying to remove all of the tumor or to remove what is easily accessible without risking damage to the surrounding brain tissue and follow up with radiation to get the rest if any that might be left. The second option was highly suggested and seemed like the best bet. From what the operating doctor said, all went extremely well and there was zero complications. So that is just amazing news - will have to wait for the first follow up scans to see if what they were able to get it and what might be left but over all after the big shock of that first night it has all been good news after good news.. I almost expect my luck to run out sooner or later.

Ended up with 17 staples around her head.. luckily they follow her hair line so shouldn't be that visible but it looked ghastly that first day with all the swelling. Another negative aspect of everything was the 3 weeks we had to wait after the surgery was scheduled, the side effects of having a tumor in ones brain are endless. For my mother it was intensified emotions and extreme bi polar like symptoms when there was any issues what so ever. At times it was rough but I truly believe we are all on the road to recovery and personally I think something just a bit short of a miracle happened in this case.. at least at the present.

I really do want to express my gratitude for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers that were shared. (off topic but speaking of such - why don't we have a smiley of Tony Danza? He does have a huge hog fwiw) After sharing such with her, along with the NPS shout out, she continued to bring such up at least 3 or 4 times in the succeeding days. She just couldn't get over the fact strangers to her would even care let alone pray for her, it really did have a positive effect.

Thank you all and no matter what Pig or Jackie say this is a good group of funsters - fuck them.

Glad to hear she’s on the mend. Make sure to take time for yourself too.

You care about her a lot. You put that energy out there and things are coming back in a positive way because of your caring and loving energy. As @Imager, said, you are a good son for loving and supporting her throughout this entire process. So glad to hear about y'all overcoming this hurdle. Many more prayers and much continued positivity as the fight continues!

🙏

Not sure how much this will help, but perhaps a giant lawf at Erock "The Virus" Nagel's expense will put a smile on some faces over there: