May I ask a favor?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I know we all like to have some laughs and bust balls but if such wouldn't be a misuse of the forum may I ask for a favor.

Someone in my family had a serious medical issue yesterday - Kinda in a holding pattern at the moment as they run several tests.

If it's okay may I ask that anyone who feels like it please take a moment to say a prayer for my mother, think a positive thought, send some good vibrations - it can't hurt right?

Thank you

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Opesterino's mom, you're getting a sickening pissening shoutout, opesterino's mom, your mom, she's getting a shout out, she's not doing well, she's in the hospital, his mom, opesteroonie's mom, she's feeling bad, it's a sickening shout out, it's sick, it's piss, it's NAYCHA BOY RICK FLAIRENING WOOOOO CAN YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING ok peaceout bye

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Opesterino's mom, you're getting a sickening pissening shoutout, opesterino's mom, your mom, she's getting a shout out, she's not doing well, she's in the hospital, his mom, opesteroonie's mom, she's feeling bad, it's a sickening shout out, it's sick, it's piss, it's NAYCHA BOY RICK FLAIRENING WOOOOO CAN YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING ok peaceout bye

steve-mcmichael.jpg

Janoy Cresva, that you?

I know we all like to have some laughs and bust balls but if such wouldn't be a misuse of the forum may I ask for a favor.

Someone in my family had a serious medical issue yesterday - Kinda in a holding pattern at the moment as they run several tests.

If it's okay may I ask that anyone who feels like it please take a moment to say a prayer for my mother, think a positive thought, send some good vibrations - it can't hurt right?

Thank you

No BS, prayers, thoughts, and hoping for a positive outcome. Sorry y'all are going through this :cry: