Lynne Robinson is a useless cunt and a bad mother.

G

1674986061163.png
Jon planted a son inside her later that night.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
You sound so entitled, dude. Like the kind of guy who wouldn't want a boarded up building as the backdrop for his wedding photos...

1674913341422-png.91994

Seriously though, if this is how he splurges to celebrate his "second, better wife," imagine how shitty the first wedding must have been.
"Back to the Future", a movie about travelling back in time to fix mistakes (that meant your parents split up). The idiot with Black Speech tattooed round his flabby arm brings up his brutal cuckage and daughter abandoning, and one of them at least doesn't want to be there. Great wedding theme, you fat fucking rube who can't even understand the pop culture he mindlessly consumes. I never watched Doctor Who, but I will guess there's a crudely-decorated blue cake in it that turns you into an international laughing stock.

Huh?

'This book is dedicated to my wonderful, loving, helpful friend Niki, because her mother was very worried when I didn't dedicate my last book to her.'

He wrote something like that in The Ark. Can't remember exactly but the message was loud and clearish that Lynne is a twat.
He dedicated The Ark to Annabelle.

Children of the Divide was dedicated to "the rebel living inside all of us."
Screenshot_20230129-095931_Chrome.jpg

Finally, Trident's Forge (arguably the shittiest book of the three) he pity dedicated to Niki:
Screenshot_20230129-095908_Chrome.jpg

BudDickman

You sound so entitled, dude. Like the kind of guy who wouldn't want a boarded up building as the backdrop for his wedding photos...

1674913341422-png.91994

Seriously though, if this is how he splurges to celebrate his "second, better wife," imagine how shitty the first wedding must have been.
Is Niki wearing tennis shoes? Pat looks like he's overdressed for an every level job interview.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
A Doctor Who themed wedding would maybe make sense if it were two die-hard Doctor Who fans getting married. Like they met in a Doctor Who fangroup online and bonded over their shared love of Daleks.

Instead Niki wants to fuck David Tennant, and Patrick likes the "I AM THE DOCTOR AND I ORDER YOU ALIENS WILL LEAVE THIS PLANET ALONE IMMEDIATELY" speeches he gives at the end of every episode. The theme of their entire dumb relationship is some show they both kinda half-enjoy.

When's the last time Pat & Niki sat on the couch to watch a Dr Who episode together?

Huh?

A Doctor Who themed wedding would maybe make sense if it were two die-hard Doctor Who fans getting married. Like they met in a Doctor Who fangroup online and bonded over their shared love of Daleks.

Instead Niki wants to fuck David Tennant, and Patrick likes the "I AM THE DOCTOR AND I ORDER YOU ALIENS WILL LEAVE THIS PLANET ALONE IMMEDIATELY" speeches he gives at the end of every episode. The theme of their entire dumb relationship is some show they both kinda half-enjoy.

When's the last time Pat & Niki sat on the couch to watch a Dr Who episode together?
Oh sweetie, don't you remember the Get Angry, Stay Angry playlist? Patrick's been a huge Doctor Who fan since his first, better divorce.

Screenshot_20230129-141131_Chrome.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
She wore a maroon red dress and tennis shoes to her wedding because she’s severely autistic.
They look like bowling shoes so she thought they’d be appropriate for her KMart “black tie” wedding where even the groom didn’t bother to wear black tie.
I don’t think she even had a Maid of Honor.
She got married when she was almost 40, the last of her friends to do so. I’m sure exactly zero of them supported her marriage to this fat sack of shit.

G

She wore a maroon red dress and tennis shoes to her wedding because she’s severely autistic. I don’t think she even had a Maid of Honor.
I know that my wife wore white high heels with her wedding dress for the ceremony and then brown high heels later in the evening with skinny jeans that she always looks great in. Just asked her what kind they were. Jimmy Choo white heels and "Manolo brown pumps" later. She's not a bimbo or into expensive designer brands, but thought "it's my once in a lifetime wedding, I want to look good even if these aren't the most comfortable shoes, and money be damned."

Point is, Niki's a dyke slob