Lynne Robinson is a useless cunt and a bad mother.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
"Oopsie Doodles" would be a good name for a song.
This Doctor Who showrunner is a “married” gay man whose shows are always about gay shit (he created Queer as Folk) and even he says these woke tards are worthless:

2FCAFA88-E016-4691-8E49-66071228D51A.png

I’d love to see Pat try to child this dude and get dragged.

Salted Earth Truffle

I adjusted the levels so you guys can see how truly fucked up Pat’s wedding cake was. He was too cheap to buy a professional cake so outsourced it to his mom or elderly aunt. Any other bride would have refused to marry him if he wasn’t even willing to spring a few hundred bucks for a cake. They didn’t even have a proper wedding reception FFS there were five guests including the bride and groom.

223E047E-5AB5-4CFC-A3CA-33716B01046B.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I adjusted the levels so you guys can see how truly fucked up Pat’s wedding cake was. He was too cheap to buy a professional cake so outsourced it to his mom or elderly aunt. Any other bride would have refused to marry him if he wasn’t even willing to spring a few hundred bucks for a cake. They didn’t even have a proper wedding reception FFS there were five guests including the bride and groom.

View attachment 92441
They probably didn’t even have alcohol at his wedding, they had to go home and get sloshed. Plus I can’t believe this is Niki’s FIRST wedding. I understand having a scaled back second wedding but this was her first “big day” and she didn’t even try to look nice. It really looks like she let Pat plan their poor people wedding and he blew whatever money her mom gave on dumb shit like renting a Delorean that they didn’t even pay enough to drive.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis

View attachment 92441
What a hideous cake, I’d be furious if this was at my wedding. It looks like you need a mallet and chisel to even get inside

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
They probably didn’t even have alcohol at his wedding, they had to go home and get sloshed. Plus I can’t believe this is Niki’s FIRST wedding. I understand having a scaled back second wedding but this was her first “big day” and she didn’t even try to look nice. It really looks like she let Pat plan their poor people wedding and he blew whatever money her mom gave on dumb shit like renting a Delorean that they didn’t even pay enough to drive.
They're trash people so they probably pre gamed

Salted Earth Truffle

What a hideous cake, I’d be furious if this was at my wedding. It looks like you need a mallet and chisel to even get inside
Wife remarks: “The fondant looks dusty as hell. If you don’t want to spring the money for a decent wedding cake, don’t try to get clever with themes and intricate artwork. Just get a nice, simply decorated cake — off-white buttercream with edible flowers is easy — from a good bakery. You could order one as a birthday cake and it won’t have any of the wedding mark-ups unless you’re retarded enough to tell them it’s for a wedding.”

I told her these life lessons are wasted on a literal homo pig.