Lynne Robinson is a useless cunt and a bad mother.

G

"We're All ~Stories~ In The End. Just Make It A Good One, Eh?" What the fuck does that mean? Even the sign doesn't want to be there. Nice enthusiasm, stupid.
I Googled it. It's something dumb Dr Who said apparently.

What's funny to me is they probably couldn't afford to get something nice made so they put it on that old ass thing from the 70s. FFS, if you want something dumb like that, pay somebody a couple hundred to make a nice wood board and have it put on there. Even make it like that dumb phone booth tardis thing. It looks like Flo's diner put that on the board under their specials for the day.

G

They were Tardis (Doctor Who) theme sneakers:

[URL='https://ibb.co/WvDTJ5M']
tard-shoes.jpg
[/URL]

[URL='https://ibb.co/whQHBRB']
media-Fep9b-Cy-Xw-AAv-X04.jpg
[/URL]
Nothing says "white trash whore" quite like a foot tattoo.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I Googled it. It's something dumb Dr Who said apparently.

What's funny to me is they probably couldn't afford to get something nice made so they put it on that old ass thing from the 70s. FFS, if you want something dumb like that, pay somebody a couple hundred to make a nice wood board and have it put on there. Even make it like that dumb phone booth tardis thing. It looks like Flo's diner put that on the board under their specials for the day.
Yuck. I absolutely despise people's reverence for pop culture bullshit. People can mock religion all they want. This is infinitely gayer. If somebody I knew invited me to a theme wedding, I'd stop talking to them.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
I also don’t understand why anyone would accept that as a wedding cake or a facsimile of the cake on the left.

You sound so entitled, dude. Like the kind of guy who wouldn't want a boarded up building as the backdrop for his wedding photos...

1674913341422-png.91994

Seriously though, if this is how he splurges to celebrate his "second, better wife," imagine how shitty the first wedding must have been.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
View attachment 91879

Imagine just sitting there on that horrible rickety metal chair that cameo'd in Jacob's Ladder during that entire sham wedding ceremony and not objecting when the officiant said to with at least words.

The gentle aroma of burnt coffee beans stings your nose. You need to piss badly but the bronze package doesn't get the padlock taken off the bathroom door. Throwing rice isn't even in the budget because they spent all the money you gave them renting a DeLorean from a child molester.

Yes I've never understood why anyone thinks Mama Lynne has any wealth. She seems fine with her daughter:
-marrying in a god awful venue that absolutely did smell of burnt coffee and have dreadful seating
-having wedding photos that have boarded up buildings as the backdrop
-living in a ghetto with a sub human.

Or possibly she just really resents this daughter and enjoys watching her fail time and time again.

Last edited:

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
That's a Doctor Who-themed cake. I made this comparison a while ago - the one on the left is how it was supposed to look:

You're a gem. This is my new favorite Pat related image. I can't believe I've never seen the cake before.

Even the fucking PINK bow tie is awful and doesn't look like a bow tie. It's fatter, like Pat, and looks more like a bow in a little girl's hair than an actual bow tie. The left one is dead on. The hilarity is in the details.

Say fellas, how many of you had a pink bow on your wedding cake(s)?