Lynne Robinson is a useless cunt and a bad mother.

G

Funny story, he was planning on just fucking and discarding her. She was down too, her being a hoe and all. Once in the hands of the old testament sex god and the simulating 9/11 post coitus discussions she just wouldn't leave and she kinda grew on him. I wonder if he told the tale at the reception, he's certainly told the internet all about it.
"Your Mom told you she'd buy you a house if you ever got married to a guy? Interesting..."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
You need to piss badly but the bronze package doesn't get the padlock taken off the bathroom door.

1674899297534.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
View attachment 91879

Imagine just sitting there on that horrible rickety metal chair that cameo'd in Jacob's Ladder during that entire sham wedding ceremony and not objecting when the officiant said to with at least words.

The gentle aroma of burnt coffee beans stings your nose. You need to piss badly but the bronze package doesn't get the padlock taken off the bathroom door. Throwing rice isn't even in the budget because they spent all the money you gave them renting a DeLorean from a child molester.
That's the body language of someone who doesn't want her daughter marrying a pig.

Your daughter is a lesbian, you heartless bigot. Instead of letting her be who she is, you made her feel the need to enter a sham marriage to assuage your vicious homophobia. That kind of aggression will not stand here, man.

What's more, by cohabiting with the maniac Tomlinson, a demi-man who initiated a baseless lawsuit and is now almost $50,000 in debt because of it, your tragic, miserable and oppressed daughter is on the hook for it too, thanks to Wisconsin civil law.

Instead of swooping in and saving your daughter from such needless repercussions, as any good mother would, you have doubled down and are supporting your lunatic son-in-law's deluded claims over your own daughter's future. That he, a fat, generic white man, is being targeted by "white supremacist stalkers."

Rather than the truth - he is the the most incredible internet LOLCOW alive and a bunch of autists of all races, nationalities, backgrounds, sexualities and political beliefs enjoy laughing at him. You bitch.
Was going to rib this but there wasn't enough bragging about money, property, or women. Maybe next time.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
At my wedding, my wife was smiling ear to ear. There was no mistaking the joy she was experiencing. Nikki has the expression of someone who just farted during a funeral. It looks like she's thinking "Well, I guess this is it."

It certainly was a unique color. Anti-depressant blue.

Shitcake.jpg
"We're All ~Stories~ In The End. Just Make It A Good One, Eh?" What the fuck does that mean? Even the sign doesn't want to be there. Nice enthusiasm, stupid.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
That's a Doctor Who-themed cake. I made this comparison a while ago - the one on the left is how it was supposed to look:

I’ve watched a few doctor who episodes and I do not understand the connection? I also don’t understand why anyone would accept that as a wedding cake or a facsimile of the cake on the left.