Little Mermaid is a nigger now:

1663089215694.png

1663089226352.png

1663089248673.png

You know that dumb retard smiles like that at everything on TV.
1663109389528.png

1663109418832.png

This guy already had his account banned.

1663109451046.png

I never saw the original so I dont care either way but this one is interesting to see it play out. Lots of hypocrisy.
I never did either, I'm just enjoying watching Twitter troons lose their minds over girl capeshit. At least it's putting into spotlight White erasure. The trailer has over 1.5 million dislikes now. But they've amassed enough money that they can put shit out at a massive loss, just to niggerfy everything. Captain Marvel example was a massive loss, but Disney bought out theaters for it to astro turf the ticket sales when there were multiple reports of completely empty theaters that were sold out.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I never did either, I'm just enjoying watching Twitter troons lose their minds over girl capeshit. At least it's putting into spotlight White erasure. The trailer has over 1.5 million dislikes now. But they've amassed enough money that they can put shit out at a massive loss, just to niggerfy everything. Captain Marvel example was a massive loss, but Disney bought out theaters for it to astro turf the ticket sales when there were multiple reports of completely empty theaters that were sold out.
Movie companies are also major share holders of IMDB and rotten tomatoes. Its all word of mouth of people that share similar interests now that you can trust. You cant trust large review numbers. So much manipulation behind the curtain. Instead of putting out a good product they would rather trick you into watching it banking on FOMO to get people in the theater.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
View attachment 65077
View attachment 65078

This guy already had his account banned.

View attachment 65079

I can't wait to hear how much Amazon lost on that fucking Lord of the Rings travesty

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure