Little Mermaid is a nigger now:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I only get angry at noggy crime. With this, I just laugh. You have to. Getting angry gives them power. They can highlight the hate in the media. Look at the articles about the Lawd ahdah Rhangs backlash. But if you laugh at them, they can’t address that without promoting how absurd their nogging is.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I'm at the point I don't get angry at it I just roll my eyes and move on. It's just so tiresome at this point to give a care anymore.
well see, you're not a shithead....that's a normal take to have

however, if there are people who are organically still getting pissed about stuff like this.....bruh- the fuck is wrong with them

G

it's like I'm not some homo lefty but I need to know.....do some of you guys genuinely get angry about this stuff, or are you just providing fodder for the forum? If it's the latter, then I totally understand....we need stuff to talk about here- I get it...However, if it's the former then you should jerk off because you have a lot of built up cum that's making you bitter

seriously- you think some 6'4, shredded dude with a square jaw gives a shit about any of this?.......

yeah-----WE GET IT....."blah blah blah blackwashing"...."blah blah blah all gingers are now black"

seriously- kids don't give a shit about "wokeness" in pop culture.

only bitter, old white guys do
I don’t like you. And your name sucks woke old fuck. Why are you on one hand Johnny but also no name? And nice ……, stupid.

G

it's like I'm not some homo lefty but I need to know.....do some of you guys genuinely get angry about this stuff, or are you just providing fodder for the forum? If it's the latter, then I totally understand....we need stuff to talk about here- I get it...However, if it's the former then you should jerk off because you have a lot of built up cum that's making you bitter

seriously- you think some 6'4, shredded dude with a square jaw gives a shit about any of this?.......

yeah-----WE GET IT....."blah blah blah blackwashing"...."blah blah blah all gingers are now black"

I don't give much of a fuck irl. I do see it for what it is, but what the fuck am I gonna do about it? Makes for some good loffs here, though.

G

You're a low IQ dolt.

1247779160131.jpg

"UNDA DA KNEE!"

Eh, it doesn't especially upset me, as it's expected nowadays. Back in the day, when the blacks had to fight for their position in the entertainment hierarchy like everyone else, the talented ones rose to the top. But now all they need to do is puke out some lazy horseshit, and everyone falls all over themselves praising it. It'll be totally forgotten a week later, if that.