Little Mermaid is a nigger now:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
How are people claiming that the trailer got millions of dislikes when the count feature was removed over a year ago?

Even the DailyMail faggots fall for it.

"The negative response to the movie's official teaser trailer - the first real glimpse at the movie - has been so severe that YouTube has now disabled the dislike counter, but not before it reached more than 1.5 million."

That's not true at all.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Well yanks, you reap what you sow. All those years of slavery and segregation is the cause of this white guilt and over-compensating.
Like every european country that could taking a lil piece of Africa and making the locals work at musket point?

Get fucked eurofag. At least I don't have muslim call to prayer echoing through my town 6 times a day.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
C7BB10E7-4D5D-4751-AB9A-8D9F11DFCD29.jpeg

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Like every european country that could taking a lil piece of Africa and making the locals work at musket point?

Get fucked eurofag. At least I don't have muslim call to prayer echoing through my town 6 times a day.

At least we realised we were being cunts and abolished slave trading in 1807 and didn't have segregation in the same decade as the fucking beatles. As a result Europe doesn't have a massive, minority, underclass that commits high crime resulting in a prison population that's the largest in the world, all of which causes white guilt then black hobbits and mermaids. Your country prospered off of their whip-scarred backs and now you have to deal with it.

By the way while there has been problems with anglo-pakistanis, for the most part they are a great minority. All of them work and contribute, their crime rate is lower than native britons and their cuisine introduced us to the idea that food can taste good.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
At least we realised we were being cunts and abolished slave trading in 1807 and didn't have segregation in the same decade as the fucking beatles. As a result Europe doesn't have a massive, minority, underclass that commits high crime resulting in a prison population that's the largest in the world, all of which causes white guilt then black hobbits and mermaids. Your country prospered off of their whip-scarred backs and now you have to deal with it.

By the way while there has been problems with anglo-pakistanis, for the most part they are a great minority. All of them work and contribute, their crime rate is lower than native britons and their cuisine introduced us to the idea that food can taste good.

Yeah but you can't say nigger. And you go to jail for denying the holocaust.

Free speech is the price we pay for having our niggers act a fool.