Leave Dan ALOOOONNE!!!!

G

@Tow-Knee , what was your old user name?

I love the Dutch double dragons, but with that said, I enjoy a good Ole family argument, so I need to know how much skin you got in this here game to fully enjoy the infighting.

GhostofMewler'sStillbirth

nice uterus, stupid
@Tow-Knee , what was your old user name?

I love the Dutch double dragons, but with that said, I enjoy a good Ole family argument, so I need to know how much skin you got in this here game to fully enjoy the infighting.

They fawken stink, I had it with tip-toeing over it and literally babying them. This place isn't some daycare for the nebbish or the milquetoast...dish it = take it.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
They fawken stink, I had it with tip-toeing over it and literally babying them.
59ed59e0ca3b04de6393cdccb21edf46--lucy-lawless-xena-warrior-princess.jpg

Whoa, ya hear that, fellas? This guy's been tip-toeing around us!

GhostofMewler'sStillbirth

nice uterus, stupid
View attachment 55012

Whoa, ya hear that, fellas? This guy's been tip-toeing around us!
This goofy shit might be funny in the furry wing of the Psych ward, but a grown ass dude posting pics and gifs of 90s has-been actresses is over with. I'm officially breaking whatever spell was cast on you. It's over, you can breathe again my dude. Whatever's possessed you to think it was funny I cast it away.

"poof"....you are now a Chad, normal person. I healed u. <3

Riccardo Bosi

This goofy shit might be funny in the furry wing of the Psych ward, but a grown ass dude posting pics and gifs of 90s has-been actresses is over with. I'm officially breaking whatever spell was cast on you. It's over, you can breathe again my dude. Whatever's possessed you to think it was funny I cast it away.

"poof"....you are now a Chad, normal person. I healed u. <3

You guys are sad more than funny.
I was always a Lucychad, little baby girl.

Wait quietly for the clog.

tumblr_lmlq4nn0qS1qa16yvo1_500.gif

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
They fawken stink, I had it with tip-toeing over it and literally babying them. This place isn't some daycare for the nebbish or the milquetoast...dish it = take it.

5976588c74743bf69a30b10843b1a463cb893501.gifv

Alliance are kitty cats. They made Dan and Mew butthurt, big whoop. They'll add literally anyone you beg them to, just in the hopes they can best one former Disney Channel princess.

Lana Del Rey, really? She has a song where the hook is Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? No Jenna, when you're 54 I really hope you're not my avatar on a messageboard.

G

Alliance are kitty cats. They made Dan and Mew butthurt, big whoop. They'll add literally anyone you beg them to, just in the hopes they can best one former Disney Channel princess.

Lana Del Rey, really? She has a song where the hook is Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? No Jenna, when you're 54 I really hope you're not my avatar on a messageboard.
How old are you lol

Riccardo Bosi

That is one mediocre spic.