Least funny forum posters

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
I think that was Saiyanz. He would pretend to be a girl sometimes.
Pretty sure they're 2 different people. Emily put herself on camera a few times on discord when she had her own sub which had more to do with sparkling horses than O&A or Pat.

I never saw her but the people who did at the time confirmed to the sub that she was a fat anime obsessed shut-in lunatic.

G

Those of you who don't like it can come over and use your tongues to replace the baby wipes I use to wipe my ass.

Don’t mind if i do!

73D16984-06DD-4F71-BB45-2DC513FE33AD.gif

G

You’re destroying your plumbing. Have fun when the main line backs up.
I don't give a fuck I rent this place. If some maintenance guy has to fix my shitty toilet at 3am because I like to have a clean asshole then that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I don't negotiate with terrorists. And by terrorists I mean regular toilet paper that doesn't get your asshole clean enough.

G

A SOLUTION IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTING:

Click on my username.

Underneath you'll see buttons that say "follow" and "ignore".

Click ignore and you won't have to see my posts anymore.

This will save all future faggot ass, passive aggressive little Jim Norton digs at me and how you don't like what I contribute.

If you don't like what I bring to the table, then don't eat it bitches. I'm not going to stop, so either shut the fuck up and block me, or just shut the fuck up. Because I ain't changing.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”

Click on my username.

This will save all future faggot ass, passive aggressive little Jim Norton digs at me and how you don't like what I contribute.

If you don't like what I bring to the table, then don't eat it bitches. I'm not going to stop, so either shut the fuck up and block me, or just shut the fuck up. Because I ain't changing.
b669004705720eacd54ca52b2259c3c8.gif

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"

Click on my username.

"Contribute" is a big word for what you do, also blocking people is not really my speed

:punch_xl:

Monk

Best investment I made for my home. Putting bidets in all of the bathrooms.
There's really no excuse not to have one. The attachments you can buy on Amazon for under $50 work great. Also had to buy a different toilet seat but it's worth it to feel shower-fresh even after a particularly vile, explosive dump. Also saves a lot of money on toilet paper. I've had mine for three or four years and it's definitely paid for itself by now.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There's really no excuse not to have one. The attachments you can buy on Amazon for under $50 work great. Also had to buy a different toilet seat but it's worth it to feel shower-fresh even after a particularly vile, explosive dump. Also saves a lot of money on toilet paper. I've had mine for three or four years and it's definitely paid for itself by now.
Or you can pay a little more, and get one with heated water and a heated seat, and a head that oscillates to dig out every last morsel.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Click on my username.