Least funny forum posters

G

A "redemption arc" would require a low point. Even in inactivity, I remain head and shoulders above the competition.

1649522085263.jpeg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I can't leave it alone. OP coasts along making threads about age of consent and baseball, then has the gall to call me out?

You have an entire Literary section of half-wits to choose from, lathering each other up with low effort vanilla one liners, and you want to focus on The D Man? This reminds me of my time playing in the band Genesis..

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I can't leave it alone. OP coasts along making threads about age of consent and baseball, then has the gall to call me out?

You have an entire Literary section of half-wits to choose from, lathering each other up with low effort vanilla one liners, and you want to focus on The D Man? This reminds me of my time playing in the band Genesis..
I played in Genesis also. Small world...

Ok, Andre from Manhattan

0EF203AE-A752-4F76-9124-43077DE95EB3.jpeg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Anyone who says "funny bit idea:" or "gee, I hope nobody does this to Patrick..." and then posts something for somebody else to do deserves to have their face pressed against a hot stove.

Even simple shit like texting him. Just do it yourself you fucking pussy.
Some of us don't want to be charged with felony texting. Conspiracy charges, sure, but not felony texts. That requires the bravest and boldest.

I'm just trying to say that I have a family.

G

Anyone who says "funny bit idea:" or "gee, I hope nobody does this to Patrick..." and then posts something for somebody else to do deserves to have their face pressed against a hot stove.

idk sometimes you just wanna get served the goodies...like eating take out. Yeah, some say its more satisfying to cook shit yourself, but idk, i like space edge's cooking. Is it presumptuous to suggest "maybe text Pat while addressing forum members" or some other funny shit? Idk, but in the end we're all brothamen getting nourished on high quality lol-milk.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?

Dear NPA,

I understand your frustration from under-staffing on the texting department.
We are aware of the issue and are looking to back-fill these positions with the highest priority.

On a personal note, I'm doing my BSc in business administration at night while putting in my 8, raising a family while trying to contribute whatever I can for you guys on the floors. And I wish I could put down the batter to help out you guys every time I visit the stores.
But I appreciate Panera is supporting my education journey to see me become part of a highly specialized staff for an even brighter future.

That said, I won't ever be able devote myself to the technicalities it as some of the technicians like you would.
We at Panera realize someone needs to do behind the scenes business to "steer the ship" and enable you to focus fully i.e. text fat Patrick.

I'd like to remind you of our values before you threaten to "stove" another esteemed employee of ours:

Takeaway points:
1. We at Panera, contrary to faggot Kiwifarms, believe interacting with the lolcow is not only encouraged, but necessary.
2. We also realize our natural farm-raised ribs are so delectable because they're a combination of relentless technical trolling
AND our management's commitment to "BE MORE FUNNY" about it (see also: 2022 company wide memo) we promise with every single order.
3. Your online activities have been forwarded to your manager for your next status review. Please inform HR about your availability ASAP!

Kind regards,
Solo Joe, Social Media Manager

1649581859888.png

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Dear NPA,

I understand your frustration from under-staffing on the texting department.
We are aware of the issue and are looking to back-fill these positions with the highest priority.

On a personal note, I'm doing my BSc in business administration at night while putting in my 8, raising a family while trying to contribute whatever I can for you guys on the floors. And I wish I could put down the batter to help out you guys every time I visit the stores.
But I appreciate Panera is supporting my education journey to see me become part of a highly specialized staff for an even brighter future.

That said, I won't ever be able devote myself to the technicalities it as some of the technicians like you would.
We at Panera realize someone needs to do behind the scenes business to "steer the ship" and enable you to focus fully i.e. text fat Patrick.

I'd like to remind you of our values before you threaten to "stove" another esteemed employee of ours:

Takeaway points:
1. We at Panera, contrary to faggot Kiwifarms, believe interacting with the lolcow is not only encouraged, but necessary.
2. We also realize our natural farm-raised ribs are so delectable because they're a combination of relentless technical trolling
AND our management's commitment to "BE MORE FUNNY" about it (see also: 2022 company wide memo) we promise with every single order.
3. Your online activities have been forwarded to your manager for your next status review. Please inform HR about your availability ASAP!

Kind regards,
Solo Joe, Social Media Manager

View attachment 34177
siiiiiiiip