Least funny forum posters

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Do you just put your wet ass back in your underwear and pants? Or do you use TP, too? Then I wanna know, do you use the TP first to get the bulk off, spray the rest and dry off with more TP?

The logistics make no sense.

I have a hairy ass, so I spray off the shit, then go with some paper to see what the situation is then just repeat that process till it’s clean

My chick loves it when she’s on her period as well

G

A SOLUTION IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTING:

Click on my username.

Underneath you'll see buttons that say "follow" and "ignore".

Click ignore and you won't have to see my posts anymore.

This will save all future faggot ass, passive aggressive little Jim Norton digs at me and how you don't like what I contribute.

If you don't like what I bring to the table, then don't eat it bitches. I'm not going to stop, so either shut the fuck up and block me, or just shut the fuck up. Because I ain't changing.
What if.... hear me out... I realize you're an insane dude that might murder a hater and I post as another person's alt to get you to kill them? Two birds one stone? LOL, just kidding.... SERIOUSLY, just kidding, but I do see.a mongoloid when I see Ricci.

G

You're better off with flushable wipes and finishing off with a high quality toilet paper that doesn't leave paper flakes to dry on your anus hair.

Perhaps the BIDET comes with a complementary SERVIETTE you wipe your shit water onto... Including its own designated TITULAIRE to let the ass backwash dry
Nigger, you not hating on me here, is the biggest hate you ever gave me, well played.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime
I meant that hellotushy model
Yeah. I'll vouch that it cleans your ass and it's out of the way when you need it to be. I just did the cold water one because I didn't want to run a line to the sink, which is easy as fuck. I can't see ever preferring to use warm water though. It's actually refreshing to use the cold stuff. It's like your ass is drinking from a fountain.