Least funny forum posters

G

Christina-Ricci-DmkqRKZ.jpg

@ShutYourCakeHorn

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
There's really no excuse not to have one. The attachments you can buy on Amazon for under $50 work great. Also had to buy a different toilet seat but it's worth it to feel shower-fresh even after a particularly vile, explosive dump. Also saves a lot of money on toilet paper. I've had mine for three or four years and it's definitely paid for itself by now.

My concern - when you have an explosive shit, doesn’t the bidet head get dirty, then spray that right back onto your asshole

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Go to hellotushy.com and enter promo code NicePodcastStupid to get 15 percent off and FREE shipping !

I have the cold water version of that and it rules. When my dad found out I had a bidet he was disgusted like he found out I shove cocks up my ass.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
"Guys I love when my toilet fucks me raw and just shoots cold or hot wet loads up in my bum"

Pause.

Were did you get “i love” from me telling the dude to get a bidet

its like suggesting a tooth brush to someone using a stick. I don’t love brushing my tongue and gagging either

Hygiene isn’t supposed to be fun

You may now kiss my immaculate ass

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
Were did you get “i love” from me telling the dude to get a bidet

its like sugesstint tooth brush to someone using a stick. I don’t love brushing my tongue and gagging either

Hygiene isn’t supposed to be fun

You may now kiss my immaculate ass
Do you just put your wet ass back in your underwear and pants? Or do you use TP, too? Then I wanna know, do you use the TP first to get the bulk off, spray the rest and dry off with more TP?

The logistics make no sense.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Do you just put your wet ass back in your underwear and pants? Or do you use TP, too? Then I wanna know, do you use the TP first to get the bulk off, spray the rest and dry off with more TP?

The logistics make no sense.

You're better off with flushable wipes and finishing off with a high quality toilet paper that doesn't leave paper flakes to dry on your anus hair.

Perhaps the BIDET comes with a complementary SERVIETTE you wipe your shit water onto... Including its own designated TITULAIRE to let the ass backwash dry