Laura Rich failed as a mother

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Laura, you and your entire degenerate family are going to burn in hell. Find Jesus and send your son to faggot rehab camp.
It's more effective and cheaper to do it the way I posted earlier.Laura you should just take your degenerate, vile, useless abomination kid, strap a big rucksack on it, fill with heavy rocks, push into deep water in a very quiet and private place, wait until the bubbles stop...

That means you get rid of the shame, both public (and believe me there's lots) and private, rake in the sympathy, create a 'foundation' in its name, milk the degenerate cunts, give fuck all to charity, and treat yourself to a month in Barbados getting sun, sea, cocktails and massive sweaty black dick. Those jigaboos will pretend to find your irresistible!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
It's more effective and cheaper to do it the way I posted earlier.Laura you should just take your degenerate, vile, useless abomination kid, strap a big rucksack on it, fill with heavy rocks, push into deep water in a very quiet and private place, wait until the bubbles stop...

That means you get rid of the shame, both public (and believe me there's lots) and private, rake in the sympathy, create a 'foundation' in its name, milk the degenerate cunts, give fuck all to charity, and treat yourself to a month in Barbados getting sun, sea, cocktails and massive sweaty black dick. Those jigaboos will pretend to find your irresistible!
Hopefully she gets AntH’s old buddy Hindle. A man so black he was shiny according to the b-b-boys.

I think the next bit is we offer to fund her kids hormone therapy, then get him on a one way trip to Riyadh or Baghdad for “treatments”.
"Why yes, our deluxe trans-affirming care suite is in the penthouse on the roof, right this way Xir..."

I hope their helicopter crashes and the world is spared their entire faggot family.

tenor.gif

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
cant wait until the suicide tweet!
Which will be blamed on filthy old fashioned Terfs, evil bigots who didn't use pronouns, '' vile Nazis who dared to say that my son can't give birth. '' she'll screech about ''Alt Right terrorists who said that my child didn't have the same chromosomes as his pronoun dictated''

The walking abortion will rope itself and Laura will cry about death threats and hate online blah blah blah and never once consider the fucked up brain chemistry, the social isolation, the desperation to get an identity and the fact she most likely uses this freak for clout more than she loves it.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
This shit is just the evolution of the cunty Kindergarden moms, passive aggressively battling each other to see who has the best "kid". Well my daughter is already reading at a 3rd grade level! Well my son already memorized all his state capitals! My daughter's piano teacher called her a prodigy!

Except white liberal women suddenly decided to do the opposite. You're broadcasting to the entire world that you have a genderqueer child, and then listed their mental illnesses like you've having a hushed conversation with someone you trust. LOOK HOW GREAT MY KID IS AND IM A GOOD PARENT FOR RAISING THEM becomes LOOK HOW TROUBLED MY KID IS AND IM A GOOD PARENT FOR STILL LOVING THEM!

The more fucked up your offspring is, the more points you get in the game. Have you heard about the Tyler family down the street, their oldest kid committed suicide after getting cyberbullied for coming out as non-binary. Susan Tyler is sooooo lucky, she had the whole neighborhood offering their condolences.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I hope her kid does the world a favor and offs themselves then. Buhbye. You’re to blame for your kids gender confusion you dumb cunt. You did this to them. God I hate people like this cunt. Wish whoever she served with in the armed forces would’ve fragged her. What kind of country do we live in where John Lennon takes 6 to the chest but cunts like this walk freely?
Like fuck John Lennon and the faggot that shot him for not putting .38 round eyes on Yoko while he was there.

BudDickman

A lot of mentions of a "son" and a "daughter", who are both in their 20s. Not sure how you would refer to a they/them person. My "adult child"?

I think she's just making shit up for internet woke points and her son is just a confused and emasculated kid who is being held captive by his own mother's mental illness. This is like a virtual form of munchausen by proxy, or whatever it's called when women make their own children sick to get attention from doctors.

G

This is obviously hysterical to a ridiculous level but the truth is, there’s a reality to what she’s worried about.

I don’t know anyone who didn’t have to struggle and suffer to get established in an okay career and lifestyle, who didn’t have to work shit jobs with insane hours, not have medical insurance and have to work sick in their 20s. There are always lucky people, and I don’t dislike them for it because I’m not a bitter retard. If anything you’re better equipped in life if you overcame hardship of some kind

These type of faggots don’t annoy me because of their tranny liberal nonsense, that’s a mental illness - it’s that they think normal struggle is some kid of morally abhorrent evil being perpetrated on them personally. Nobody gives a fuck about you, if you’re a trans pansexual or a normal person.

another boomer rant in the books

tl;dr if it wasn’t 2022 and still a few years away from the system collapse that’s coming, these people would be dead and destitute.
It's fucking endless with you. Can't you either go on a shooting spree or get your head caved in by a pack of niggers?