Laura Rich failed as a mother

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
livSw2K.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
This is obviously hysterical to a ridiculous level but the truth is, there’s a reality to what she’s worried about.

I don’t know anyone who didn’t have to struggle and suffer to get established in an okay career and lifestyle, who didn’t have to work shit jobs with insane hours, not have medical insurance and have to work sick in their 20s. There are always lucky people, and I don’t dislike them for it because I’m not a bitter retard. If anything you’re better equipped in life if you overcame hardship of some kind

These type of faggots don’t annoy me because of their tranny liberal nonsense, that’s a mental illness - it’s that they think normal struggle is some kid of morally abhorrent evil being perpetrated on them personally. Nobody gives a fuck about you, if you’re a trans pansexual or a normal person.

another boomer rant in the books

tl;dr if it wasn’t 2022 and still a few years away from the system collapse that’s coming, these people would be dead and destitute.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Imagine telling people even 15 years ago that one day soon you'd have kids demanding their parents refer to them as a "they" and they'd be socially pressured into conforming with it. Fucking clown world.

People have been fired from my company for not using peoples correct pronouns.

I don’t see how any of this is sustainable, it really does feel like the last days of Rome doesn’t it?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What were the last days of Rome like? Surely it wasn't as crazy as this.

Read up on it and you’ll be shocked. The summary is

1) Out of control inflation, private wealth concentrated in a tiny elite minority of families and their interests. Stagnant wages, normal people struggling to meet basic needs.

2) Public wealth funding constant pointless wars with waning public support.

3) Nepotism / cronyism in leadership, propaganda crushing reality that they’re a bunch of dickheads.

4) Decaying moral standards, cultural shift to androgyny and mixed gender roles (trannies, no real men)

5) Borders not policed (no money to do it, troops fighting pointless wars, no public desire to maintain borders as they decay) and incompatible immigration.

6) As the empire grew powerful and fat the number of slaves doing all the dirty work decreased, so nothing was getting done. Wage slavery etc

When the USD isn’t the global reserve currency, the empire dies fully - the average age a currency runs supreme is about 90 years - we are 100 years in and you can see economies buying Chinese yuan now, and rubles for gas.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Fucking dumb cooze... Here Laura... I'll give you a solution and I will even illustrate it in pictures for you, you thick...

gender-fluid-man-flamboyant-drag-young-boots-red-jacket-70976898.jpg +images (59).jpeg+download (31).jpeg+ lake_281848937_1000.jpg

Add those together, wait until the bubbles stop and all your problems are solved! You won't be downing xanax and chardonnay at 9am for the shame, pretending to give a flying fuck about pronouns and can even go to Vegas with the money you'll save on insurance!
It's a win win all around Laura!