Laura Rich failed as a mother

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I work for a major company and they “encourage” us to put our pronouns in our email signature. Not everyone does it but when I see shit like “He/Him” on an email I automatically know that person is not to be respected or trusted.
You should push it and put something on yours that is right on the razor edge of being taken seriously...

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Ha! I love that this happened to her. I hope she never becomes a grandma and her and her husband's shit family lines end now.

having children is the easiest way failures and freaks feel like they accomplished something or their life means anything. To fail so spectacularly at something literally anyone can do, is rubber stamping what a piece of shit Laura Rich is

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Gender queen? Any good parent would cry in shame if they raised a complete mess of a person. Also lots of adults struggle with their first jobs as a young adult but that’s part of life. It makes you work harder so you can get better jobs. But here’s dumb Laura crying it’s the governments fault her kid is a lazy confused piece of shit. The kid is fucked up because Laura and her shit husband encouraged and indulged nonsense on their kid young and look what happened. It’s not a politicians fault your depressed kid can’t figure out what gender they are, it’s your awful parenting. Also why is ADHD being blamed for problems as an adult? I remember as a kid they pretty much said all kids have ADD or ADHD yet the majority all seem to be doing fine. It’s an excuse I guess for why you can’t hold a job “I can’t concentrate, I have a ADD!”

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Gender queen? Any good parent would cry in shame if they raised a complete mess of a person. Also lots of adults struggle with their first jobs as a young adult but that’s part of life. It makes you work harder so you can get better jobs. But here’s dumb Laura crying it’s the governments fault her kid is a lazy confused piece of shit. The kid is fucked up because Laura and her shit husband encouraged and indulged nonsense on their kid young and look what happened. It’s not a politicians fault your kid can’t figure out what gender they are, it’s your awful parenting.

Norm’s last special is great on this. To paraphrase it, he told his dad he wanted to wear a dress and be a girl and his dad told him “a girl? I thought you had a cock”

and then how his WW2 veteran dad providing for his family is an awful human for believing having a cock means you are a male.

RIP Norm. Sweet Prince.

G

When the USD isn’t the global reserve currency, the empire dies fully - the average age a currency runs supreme is about 90 years - we are 100 years in and you can see economies buying Chinese yuan now, and rubles for gas.
Disagree, we still have an amazing advantage in natural resources compared to the rest of the world. When the global economy rug is pulled most others will be rocked more. Our country has worked assiduously to make everyone on the planet gay and faces no major political or military threat, and the political class here is exceptionally united on its common legitimacy and on lots of sacred cows and policy matters.

I don't see the US possibly contracting its main influence to the hemisphere and plebs facing rations as bringing about a collapse. It's just going to be increasingly horrible.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Disagree, we still have an amazing advantage in natural resources compared to the rest of the world. When the global economy rug is pulled most others will be rocked more. Our country has worked assiduously to make everyone on the planet gay and faces no major political or military threat, and the political class here is exceptionally united on its common legitimacy and on lots of sacred cows and policy matters.

I don't see the US possibly contracting its main influence to the hemisphere and plebs facing rations as bringing about a collapse. It's just going to be increasingly horrible.

I understand what you’re saying and you might be right - but for me personally that line of thinking must be taken to one conclusion, that is a resource war, and perhaps we could “win” that but society won’t be society anymore, and I don’t think anyone can win when a global nuclear Holocaust is the inevitable end.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Norm’s last special is great on this. To paraphrase it, he told his dad he wanted to wear a dress and be a girl and his dad told him “a girl? I thought you had a cock”

and then how his WW2 veteran dad providing for his family is an awful human for believing having a cock means you are a male.

RIP Norm. Sweet Prince.
That is a great bit and also shows why we’re so fucked up as a society. A little boy telling his parents “I’m a girl!” was rightfully responded with “no you’re not. You’re a boy.” And that was that. Somewhere along the line it become that parents had to encourage nonsense and respond with “yes, you are a girl! From now on you’re my daughter, wear a dress and let’s go to the doctor to put you on meds that blocks hormones and confuses your body!”

Funny how so many of these “gender queer” are always depressed. No matter what they tell themselves reality always wins making them miserable. Life is hard as it is and these types just make it harder indulging in all this non-science based shit about 55 genders and gender fluid trans nonsense.

G

Read up on it and you’ll be shocked. The summary is

1) Out of control inflation, private wealth concentrated in a tiny elite minority of families and their interests. Stagnant wages, normal people struggling to meet basic needs.

2) Public wealth funding constant pointless wars with waning public support.

3) Nepotism / cronyism in leadership, propaganda crushing reality that they’re a bunch of dickheads.

4) Decaying moral standards, cultural shift to androgyny and mixed gender roles (trannies, no real men)

5) Borders not policed (no money to do it, troops fighting pointless wars, no public desire to maintain borders as they decay) and incompatible immigration.

6) As the empire grew powerful and fat the number of slaves doing all the dirty work decreased, so nothing was getting done. Wage slavery etc

When the USD isn’t the global reserve currency, the empire dies fully - the average age a currency runs supreme is about 90 years - we are 100 years in and you can see economies buying Chinese yuan now, and rubles for gas.
I've tried researching it before and just tried again but can't find anything like that. Especially the stuff about decaying moral standards. I figure it's been memory holed so nobody sees the parallels. Please give me sources.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
On6rBOl.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I've tried researching it before and just tried again but can't find anything like that. Especially the stuff about decaying moral standards. I figure it's been memory holed so nobody sees the parallels. Please give me sources.

If you want a broad overview I’m certain they’ll be good YouTube videos about it, I’m sorry to do the “find your own sources” thing but I don’t want to browse them to find them, since I already know about it. In fsct, I sent a good summary of this stuff to someone before and I tried to find it again and it’s just not there, the site probably is but the same search terms doesn’t find it.

While not addressing this subject explicitly, I learn by reading and I can suggest some good books to ignite the fire (Laurence Gardner, Ken Carey, Neale Donald Walsh), when it takes hold you’ll naturally find more and more books which is closer to the truth than whatever the fuck google curates for you, or the algorithms allow you to see. You can still track them down on eBay and Amazon and hold physical knowledge, for the time being. I suggest everyone gets hold of things now. I’m sperging too much but in general, you want books that are old. Knowledge is like throwing a rock into a lake, the waves ripple away weaker and weaker till they fade to nothing - that is what google is.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I hope her kid does the world a favor and offs themselves then. Buhbye. You’re to blame for your kids gender confusion you dumb cunt. You did this to them. God I hate people like this cunt. Wish whoever she served with in the armed forces would’ve fragged her. What kind of country do we live in where John Lennon takes 6 to the chest but cunts like this walk freely?