Kike Hate Thread

Snake

Yeah they’re pretty much Europeans. Knew one Argentinian, she was beautiful. Total whore though.

This girl I used to try to bang but ended up in the friend zone with, is Peruvian with actual Chinese people eyes. she’s the hottest bitch I’ve ever met in my entire life. the kind of girl that if you slipped some ghb and threw into a van. Would net you 50k and a significant bump up in the Russian mafia hierarchy.

my daughter is half Puerto Rican, oddly enough she told me, about 2 hours ago, that she thinks of herself as a white girl and not a Puerto Rican girl. Without even being asked about it. She’s whiter than I am with very curly copper red and light blonde/brown hair. Idk what this has to do with anything. It just sort of made me proud of her. (Didn’t abandon my half white child)
Finding someone mixed with White taking their White side is like coming across an albino.

There’s a lot of girls down south and Spain that look unquestionably White. Blue eyes. Milky skin. But have fat asses. Of course White girls have fat asses but the version I'm talking about are obnoxiously big.

Last edited:

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Yeah they’re pretty much Europeans. Knew one Argentinian, she was beautiful. Total whore though.

This girl I used to try to bang but ended up in the friend zone with, is Peruvian with actual Chinese people eyes. she’s the hottest bitch I’ve ever met in my entire life. the kind of girl that if you slipped some ghb and threw into a van. Would net you 50k and a significant bump up in the Russian mafia hierarchy.

my daughter is half Puerto Rican, oddly enough she told me, about 2 hours ago, that she thinks of herself as a white girl and not a Puerto Rican girl. Without even being asked about it. She’s whiter than I am with very curly copper red and light blonde/brown hair. Idk what this has to do with anything. It just sort of made me proud of her. (Didn’t abandon my half white child)
You uhhh got pics of that hair, friend?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Finding someone mixed with White taking their White side is like coming across an albino.

There’s a lot of girls down south and Spain that look unquestionably White. Blue eyes. Milky skin. But have fat asses. Of course White girls have fat asses but the version I'm talking about are obnoxiously big.
Dude that’s exactly it. And tbh now that she told me this I’m worried because the world tells us that we’re evil. If someone tries to tell my daughter she’s privileged in any way or makes her cry or sad or anything because she’s half white. I will be beating their fucking skulls in with a hammer.

I’m not like evil insane racist. just hate the kikes, and stupid minority’s/women that are such baby boy faggots with entitlement and victim complex’s that they are lead around by their faggotness.

But with my daughters newfound identity as a white person. I’m about to really start hating these fucking people the way they deserve. Hate me all you want niggers. But hate my kid and we’re going to see how tough you Mulis really are.

sorry I’m really angry at 4am

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Dude that’s exactly it. And tbh now that she told me this I’m worried because the world tells us that we’re evil. If someone tries to tell my daughter she’s privileged in any way or makes her cry or sad or anything because she’s half white. I will be beating their fucking skulls in with a hammer.

I’m not like evil insane racist. just hate the kikes, and stupid minority’s/women that are such baby boy faggots with entitlement and victim complex’s that they are lead around by their faggotness.

But with my daughters newfound identity as a white person. I’m about to really start hating these fucking people the way they deserve. Hate me all you want niggers. But hate my kid and we’re going to see how tough you Mulis really are.

sorry I’m really angry at 4am
Something to consider as she progresses through the education system

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Something to consider as she progresses through the education system

Yeah dude I remembered reading that shit when it was posted. It’s infuriating. It’s like at what age, if at all do you explain to your children. Look a lot of niggers rape murder and steal same with spics. Being a fucking tranny ain’t normal neither is sucking cock in public places. Being white in a white country is perfectly fine. And the only reason I have to explain this to you is because kikes need every kind of moral degeneracy to be accepted so no one notices their shit and kicks em out.

analeggsalad

I missed this.. LOL. Why do they insist on doing this?

11203802.jpg

This is what caused the Spanish Inquisition

Will Tate

Oven March
Wasn't Lois Lane critical to the story for, I don't know, its entirety?

5a7eab15c6a0a064.jpg
This is Lois and Superman's son. In short, DC is pulling this shit not only to pump more degenerate propaganda out there to continue pissing away their audience, but also to try and screw the Siegal and Shuster families by finding a way around a legal and financial deal the parties struck some years back. This way they can still have a "superman" but not have to pay the creators' estates/families any royalties.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This is Lois and Superman's son. In short, DC is pulling this shit not only to pump more degenerate propaganda out there to continue pissing away their audience, but also to try and screw the Siegal and Shuster families by finding a way around a legal and financial deal the parties struck some years back. This way they can still have a "superman" but not have to pay the creators' estates/families any royalties.
Evil fucks.

LiberalPussy

Weren’t the creators of Superman kikes too?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I am liking this Andrew Torba character.

The image at the top could have come from these forums.

Snake

The ADL is an anti-Christ, Anti-American, and Anti-White hate organization. They should be registered as a foreign agent under Foreign Agents Registration Act for their operation in the United States on behalf of foreign interests in Israel.

George Lincoln Rockwell ova heeh.

analeggsalad

Screen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-2.41.31-PM-1536x868.png

at this point Tucker is has been saying these things on Fox News for the past year

that aside, didn't someone get kicked off live on air on Fox in the last year or two because they mentioned George Soros funding NGOs that help third worlders at the border sneak in? I know it happened just forgot the specifics. I remember the look on the peoples' faces when it was announced that he wasn't allowed to discuss that. It was even more grave than the french TV presenters during the QUI? event. Like they really knew the ultimate line had been crossed and lives, careers, incomes, futures are on the line. (The control of which factors of a transgressors' lives are effectually a Jewish recreation of a neo-gulag). Jews are terrorists