Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
View attachment 9150

at this point Tucker is has been saying these things on Fox News for the past year

that aside, didn't someone get kicked off live on air on Fox in the last year or two because they mentioned George Soros funding NGOs that help third worlders at the border sneak in? I know it happened just forgot the specifics. I remember the look on the peoples' faces when it was announced that he wasn't allowed to discuss that. It was even more grave than the french TV presenters during the QUI? event. Like they really knew the ultimate line had been crossed and lives, careers, incomes, futures are on the line. (The control of which factors of a transgressors' lives are effectually a Jewish recreation of a neo-gulag). Jews are terrorists

Tucker has NOT been saying this stuff.

Tucker won't refer to White people. He refers to "Legacy Americans." Watch the clip again if you don't believe me.

Also, of note, is that Tucker got supported by Rabbis for fighting the ADL!

He also says that the White replacement theory isn't about race, it's about replacing "Legacy Americans" voting! So in other words, immigration bad because dey vote democrat!

Also, I think you're thinking of Newt Gingrich. He said Soros' name and was given the "Shut it down the goyim knows" treatment.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Tucker has NOT been saying this stuff.

Tucker won't refer to White people. He refers to "Legacy Americans." Watch the clip again if you don't believe me.

Also, of note, is that Tucker got supported by Rabbis for fighting the ADL!

He also says that the White replacement theory isn't about race, it's about replacing "Legacy Americans" voting! So in other words, immigration bad because dey vote democrat!

Also, I think you're thinking of Newt Gingrich. He said Soros' name and was given the "Shut it down the goyim knows" treatment.
I get the controlled opposition argument.

It's like that link you posted earlier where a 'conservative' outlet was calling out Israeli American Xan Tanner for supporting 'Critical Race Theory' propaganda in school curricula. They claimed the issue was his financial stake, that he stood to gain by selling some kind of software package or whatever that pushed the agenda. That's because if they claim it's because he is a Jew attempting to lull whites into accepting becoming a racially mixed/homogenized, absolute minority, marginal and irrelevant and powerless faction group (which is the truth) they will get deplatformed/canceled. In other words, they possibly know the real reason Xan Tanner is pushing this stuff but are forced to conceal the argument of his malign intent behind financial motivations because that's the closest they can get to naming the enemy without nose-diving their entire website into ADL hitpiece cancellation territory.

It's possible that Tucker is doing the same with his "it's not about race, it's about votes" argument. He uses it that angle as an excuse to bring attention to the real enemy while still providing himself plausible deniability: "I'm not racist! This is about votes actually!" Well I think Tucker knows about race. Tucker's audience knows it's about race, and that what this really is is a Jewish war against White Western people and their entire history. As was mentioned here, one of Tucker's writers comes from a website that's similar to this one and cumtown.org, so there's no doubt he is routinely exposed to this material and understands it.

Either Tucker is in some elaborate psyop meant to pacify the elements who suspect and agree with these narratives (the historically accurate and correct ones), or he's just a suit who built his career around being a basic bitch faggot "conservative" who gradually got a few redpills of his own in his life and is now choosing to push things as much as he can within the confines of his position. I grant the former could be the case, but I think the latter is just as possible, especially given the shirtlord writer they were forced to fire

the potential of Tucker being a malign actor and his ultimate influence on the narrative is mentioned here. Not about to re-listen and timestamp, but I agree with their analysis

Imager

Either Tucker is in some elaborate psyop meant to pacify the elements who suspect and agree with these narratives (the historically accurate and correct ones), or he's just a suit who built his career around being a basic bitch faggot "conservative" who gradually got a few redpills of his own in his life and is now choosing to push things as much as he can within the confines of his position. I grant the former could be the case, but I think the latter is just as possible, especially given the shirtlord writer they were forced to fire

the potential of Tucker being a malign actor and his ultimate influence on the narrative is mentioned here. Not about to re-listen and timestamp, but I agree with their analysis

I watched Tucker nightly a year ago.

If you want the real story behind this, it's ratings. He's hemorrhaging viewers. A couple of weeks before the end of every quarter since Trump has been out of power, there's a major story involving Tucker.

I understand wanting to the give the guy the benefit of the doubt. But he doesn't have integrity. I always like to say if Tucker were real, he would be talking about Jan 6 every night and the treatment of those in prison for it. Just like Rachel Maddow did with Trump's tax returns and impeachment.

Plus, his family history just automatically makes him suspect.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
If they aren't smart,why are they in control? Feynman, Von Neumann, Einstein, all good Aryan stock.
1911_Solvay_conference.jpg

Snake

If they aren't smart,why are they in control? Feynman, Von Neumann, Einstein, all good Aryan stock.
Jew spotted with his Einstein tongue out shirt.

Einstein was a plagiarist. Jews were always told they cannot make quality music or invent anything. Rich jews got behind him to market him as the jewish Isaac Newton. They're control is derived from sticking together to undermine society with stock market schemes and sucking up to power until they gain control. Hush now.

analeggsalad

I watched Tucker nightly a year ago.

If you want the real story behind this, it's ratings. He's hemorrhaging viewers. A couple of weeks before the end of every quarter since Trump has been out of power, there's a major story involving Tucker.

I understand wanting to the give the guy the benefit of the doubt. But he doesn't have integrity. I always like to say if Tucker were real, he would be talking about Jan 6 every night and the treatment of those in prison for it. Just like Rachel Maddow did with Trump's tax returns and impeachment.

Plus, his family history just automatically makes him suspect.

yeah, "I'll keep this brief:"

only time I watch fox news is around boomers who have it on and I'm exposed. The only guy I've seen in the last idk 5, 10 years who I knew was legit was Lou Dobbs. I didn't research him, the way he talked about immigration I knew he was legit, gut instinct. I learned they fired him this year

Tucker I've been aware of for almost two decades and I never liked him. Never hated, just didn't feel legit, even now he doesn't seem 100% legit to me, just gut instinct. Still, I don't think the antifa mobs that showed up at his door were part of this grand psyop, and when he does good works I'll give him credit for doing so.

I strongly recommend this if you haven't seen it. Google around and you can see thousands of asshurt words from Jews from all backgrounds kvetching about it

Snake

yeah, "I'll keep this brief:"

only time I watch fox news is around boomers who have it on and I'm exposed. The only guy I've seen in the last idk 5, 10 years who I knew was legit was Lou Dobbs. I didn't research him, the way he talked about immigration I knew he was legit, gut instinct. I learned they fired him this year

Tucker I've been aware of for almost two decades and I never liked him. Never hated, just didn't feel legit, even now he doesn't seem 100% legit to me, just gut instinct. Still, I don't think the antifa mobs that showed up at his door were part of this grand psyop, and when he does good works I'll give him credit for doing so.

I strongly recommend this if you haven't seen it. Google around and you can see thousands of asshurt words from Jews from all backgrounds kvetching about it

I don't know where I sit with Tucker. He talks about what should be talked about but it's always brushing up against the Rubicon but never crossing it. He comes from money so he has no skin in this fight. He never worked a real job.

analeggsalad

Jews form ethnic monopolies over professional positions using networking techniques that are alien to White westerners. It's not that there aren't racially European Whites intellectually capable of filling these positions, there are (see below) it's that whites don't use the same nepotistic racial netoworking. Germany did something about it 90 years ago and corrected the problem in their society. And without any Jews anywhere their scientists sent mankind to the moon.

Einstein repackaged ideas from a a German physicist, Hendrik Lorentz, and a Frenchman, Henri Poincare

Last edited:

Imager

I saw the hedge fund clip and Cabela's.

This is cherry picking on your part -- which is a little unfair of me to say, because this is a message board and we're a bunch of retards.

I saw the clip when it aired. It's a good story and it should be shared -- even more importantly, it should be exposed further the details of how it all works.

The reason it's cherry picking is because Tucker could continually do stories like this. They are out there. But his role is to give you literally just a taste to keep you from asking the deeper questions. So yeah, he'll do a segment once every 3 months on Cabela's or Bill Ackman (watched both of those live when he did them), but he won't at all expose how those guys are (((similar))) in any way.

He did not stick his neck out to keep the guy from the message board when he was untouchable last year at Fox. He let them have the scalp. He did address it on his show, barely, and was basically like, "This happens." He literally could have not addressed it and had Fox suspend the guy for a week and no one on either side would have given a fuck. But the guy wasn't a Jew. He was a White male.

The sworn enemy of group think. Fuck Tucker Carlson.

We both agree a lot on the fundamentals, so please don't take offense at my argument, faggot.

analeggsalad

I saw the hedge fund clip and Cabela's.

This is cherry picking on your part -- which is a little unfair of me to say, because this is a message board and we're a bunch of retards.

I saw the clip when it aired. It's a good story and it should be shared -- even more importantly, it should be exposed further the details of how it all works.

The reason it's cherry picking is because Tucker could continually do stories like this. They are out there. But his role is to give you literally just a taste to keep you from asking the deeper questions. So yeah, he'll do a segment once every 3 months on Cabela's or Bill Ackman (watched both of those live when he did them), but he won't at all expose how those guys are (((similar))) in any way.

He did not stick his neck out to keep the guy from the message board when he was untouchable last year at Fox. He let them have the scalp. He did address it on his show, barely, and was basically like, "This happens." He literally could have not addressed it and had Fox suspend the guy for a week and no one on either side would have given a fuck. But the guy wasn't a Jew. He was a White male.

The sworn enemy of group think. Fuck Tucker Carlson.

We both agree a lot on the fundamentals, so please don't take offense at my argument, faggot.
yeah we still agree on the all the main serious points

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Einstein repackaged ideas from a a German physicist, Hendrik Lorentz, and a Frenchman, Henri Poincare
Lorentz was Dutch, not German, and a great personal friend of Einstein. I guess he was just in on the conspiracy too.
Germany did something about it 90 years ago and corrected the problem in their society.
Yeah, their support of Aryan Physics over Jew Physics doomed their nuclear program. Despite a head start and access to both Uranium and the world's supply of heavy water. Though in both the atomic program and rocketry very little science was done, as Feynman pointed out about the Manhattan Project, "We did almost no science at Los Alamos, that had already been worked out, it was a lot of engineering problems."

Only fucking Jews understand networking?! What about the history of European nobility, blue bloods, the Italian mob, and the fucking Irish political control of cities?

You need some wild takes to deny the brilliance of some Jews, you're like the niggers who claim Einstein and Beethoven were black.

analeggsalad

Lorentz was Dutch, not German, and a great personal friend of Einstein. I guess he was just in on the conspiracy too.

Yeah, their support of Aryan Physics over Jew Physics doomed their nuclear program. Despite a head start and access to both Uranium and the world's supply of heavy water. Though in both the atomic program and rocketry very little science was done, as Feynman pointed out about the Manhattan Project, "We did almost no science at Los Alamos, that had already been worked out, it was a lot of engineering problems."
It pains them to state, even today, that Einstein could not have created GTR without Lorentz. And there's a reason you hear about Einstein but nobody knows about Lorentz or Poincare

Werner Heisenberg undermined and some evidence points that he actively sabotaged Germany's atomic bomb ambitions because he realized what it would imply. Quite different from the Jews like Einstein who pressured FDR to get it ASAP to dab on the Amaleks, or the Rosenbergs who couldn't act fast enough to spread the bomb to Russia. Jews are terrorists.

Max Planck was one to call out the seeming absurdity of expelling competent Jew scientists under the 'Arayn/Jewish physics' campaign. He sent a letter directly to Hitler requesting distinctions be made between harmful and helpful Jews. Hitler's response: "I have nothing at all against the Jews themselves. But Jews are all Communists, and these are my enemies. . . All Jews stick together like burrs."

Hitler was right and we're living through the consequence of it

analeggsalad

And in case any of you are unfamiliar with the term "amalek" or think it imputes double digit IQ "muh neon nazi" conspiratorial retardation, here is Rabbi Joshua Stanton of the East End Temple in New York City

Rabbi Stanton is not a fringe persona. The man who gave this sermon, which can be described as nothing less than an open prelude to racial and cultural genocide, has an audience with "ex-FBI director James Comey; ex-CIA director Michael Hayden; Michael Steele, who served as RNC chairman; and Mark Sanford, a former governor of South Carolina."

analeggsalad

Because you edited this in:
You need some wild takes to deny the brilliance of some Jews, you're like the niggers who claim Einstein and Beethoven were black.
Jews are the ones telling whites that black failures are due to systemic white racism, even though IQ tests show they underperform even when given all the "advantages" whites have. Then these same Jews use IQ and genetic superiority to excuse their overrepresentation in professional, media, legal etc. positions. Even accounting for IQ they are overrepresented in elite universities. Ron Unz did the math with "The Myth of Meritocracy", look it up yourself.

The European aristocracies, mob, and IRA/politically active Catholic IRish in American cities have this difference with Jews: they share the religion and genetics with their subjects and social inferiors. They have a stake in the outcome as they share the same heritage, culture broadly, and religion. Jews do not have this in common. They are a hostile outsider.

Jews are nothing without western Academic institutions that existed a millennia before they were allowed to leave the ghetto. Asians are on average better at math than whites too when they were allowed to show up, but we know what a society run by Asians looks like. And right now in our day to day lives we're seeing what a society run by Jews looks like