Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 9.59.23 AM.png

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Jew Merrick Garland's family relations profit off selling anti-White propaganda to public schools which incite endless violence and hatred toward White children stuck in those schools, while he sends in his government thugs to arrest anyone who would interfere with his family's business profitability.

d8741b39e009aa77.png

904085fd6c532fa3.jpg
ca6ae9c7af3680d5.jpg

fbfd0cb5216abdef.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

Jew Merrick Garland's family relations profit off selling anti-White propaganda to public schools which incite endless violence and hatred toward White children stuck in those schools, while he sends in his government thugs to arrest anyone who would interfere with his family's business profitability.

d8741b39e009aa77.png

904085fd6c532fa3.jpg
ca6ae9c7af3680d5.jpg

fbfd0cb5216abdef.jpg
Honestly it's about the mission more than the money. They don't just want to get rich, they want to eradicate whites (European Christian people) as a race and civilization, entirely

Wrapping up their broader and real mission as being financially motivated is either foolish, or the only way the writer/editors at that publication feel they are able to bring the issue up while not exposing themselves to anti-Semitism smears

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I'm a faggot who enjoys silent movies. Got a kick out of this based Jew portrayal in a Harold Llyod movie.

Not silent era, but if you want to see the most accurate and informing portrayal of Jews check this out.

Interesting piece of propaganda history in its own right, but also a good primer for people who are curious but don't "get" the whole Jew thing beyond simplistic penny pinching jokes or equally simplistic Elders of Zion conspiracy theories

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
All the cities are unrecoverable from them at this point. Squatty clones and 9/10 the "women" are pregnant. I have such a visceral reaction whenever I see them and I just want to boot their pregnant bellies. Their welfare consumption is just shy of what niggers take.
Yo snake you don’t like fucking Spanish girls dude? A lot of them are beautiful. They cook they clean take care of their man. Believe in god and the nuclear family. Love to fuck and suck and eat your ass.

CumiaPoodle

Spic women in cities are mostly Mexican and they're squatty little fat elfs that all have the same assembly line skull.
Yeah I’m no fan of Mexican women for the most part. I lived in an area highly populated by salvis Puerto Rican’s Dominicans Peruvians and Hondurans. Ehhh I’m coming around on your point.

Snake

Yeah I’m no fan of Mexican women for the most part. I lived in an area highly populated by salvis Puerto Rican’s Dominicans Peruvians and Hondurans. Ehhh I’m coming around on your point.
One of my first girlfriends was a Dominican and she looked like a donkey. American spic women are mostly abominable. They all have that hotel cleaner look.

South American women like in Argentina are in a completely different league. Same goes for actual Spaniards in Spain.

CumiaPoodle

One of my first girlfriends was a Dominican and she looked like a donkey. American spic women are mostly abominable. They all have that hotel cleaner look.

South American women like in Argentina are in a completely different league. Same goes for actual Spaniards in Spain.
Yeah they’re pretty much Europeans. Knew one Argentinian, she was beautiful. Total whore though.

This girl I used to try to bang but ended up in the friend zone with, is Peruvian with actual Chinese people eyes. she’s the hottest bitch I’ve ever met in my entire life. the kind of girl that if you slipped some ghb and threw into a van. Would net you 50k and a significant bump up in the Russian mafia hierarchy.

my daughter is half Puerto Rican, oddly enough she told me, about 2 hours ago, that she thinks of herself as a white girl and not a Puerto Rican girl. Without even being asked about it. She’s whiter than I am with very curly copper red and light blonde/brown hair. Idk what this has to do with anything. It just sort of made me proud of her. (Didn’t abandon my half white child)