Kike Hate Thread

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Ex CIA Case Officer talks about how Israel is not our friends at all:

It's right there regarding Iraq and Iran

Anyone who is white and calls this a conspiracy theory should be treated as a highly suspicious individual, especially in places where their identity is shielded where strategic self preservation is negated as an excuse

EraGodless

DFnadRSUIAA_ui-.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
This shit irritated me, even the younger more “progressive” types can’t just outright say no and find a circuitous way of saying they are better, fucken heebs man

How much more in-your-face evidence is needed? I want to deal, in strict terms, with white collaborators, excusers, and deniers more than Jews at this point

quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-81-96-79.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
As far as I'm aware, the government didn't label people who opposed integration in the 50s as "terrorists."

I hope our government labels parents like me, who have gone to my local school board to complain about CRT, I hope they label me and similar parents as "terrorists," if for nothing else, waking up the majority population that the government doesn't exist to serve them at all in any way and views them as the enemy.

Snake

As far as I'm aware, the government didn't label people who opposed integration in the 50s as "terrorists."

I hope our government labels parents like me, who have gone to my local school board to complain about CRT, I hope they label me and similar parents as "terrorists," if for nothing else, waking up the majority population that the government doesn't exist to serve them at all in any way and views them as the enemy.
The transit system in Philly is now broadcasting this anti racism propaganda in the train stations, I just heard it on the way to work.

The only racism I've ever seen in regards to them, is their nigger workers discriminating against Whites. It's 90% nig employed.

Last edited:

Imager

One of the most racist people I ever met in my life was when I visited Ireland.

A dude found out I was from the states and instantly started chatting me up about black people. He hated them.

I asked him how long he hated, and in that warm Irish accent, he responded, "I hated them before I was born."

He complained that in school, as a poor kid, he was forced by his teachers (nuns?) to give 2 pennies to the blacks. He said his family didn't have any spare money, but he was forced to give what he had to blacks.

Now, of course, his country is currently being given away to them.

Imager

Jews are so repressed in this country, that when a college student asks VP Kamala Harris about Palestine's right to defend itself from Israeli attacks, and Harris responded with, "Speak your truth," that the VP's boss at the ADL calls her directly to tell her what's up, and then humblebrags about how his tribe runs things and disagreeing with them in any way "hateful/wrong".

Oh, gawd, so repressed.

09a0d712a46c9e18.jpeg