• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
He 100% was one of us.

He's talking about smoke stacks and photographs of the camps from planes. He wasn't a surface level denier, he researched it.

Norm called them out to their faces from the inside consistently and repeatedly. The "joke" of his persona in the last 5 or 10 years is not that he was a Colbert style Cuck who was mocking people who took such positions seriously. Na. Turns out, unlike with Colbert, that interpretation is a cope. Norm was serious

Like Jon Leibowitz before him, Norm was using the guise of "comedy" to bring up and push an agenda about issues he was serious about. All that shit in that clip reel are him revealing things he genuinely thinks, with the tissue paper cover of "I'm just a comedian, maaan" excuse backing him up if anyone pressed him

Last edited:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I love when they call them refugees, same with the taco niggers to the south and beyond. They'll walk through a dozen South America countries, through Mexico, to come here.

They're opportunistic welfare parasites. They're women and children should be napalmed trying to cross the border.

In many ways spics of any brand are worse than niggers since they come here, shit out twelve kids, be on shitskin welfare for the remainder of their lives and send their money back home and that money is just out of our economy.

If White people stopped paying taxes, 100 million shitskins would starve to death.
Drove by the welfare office this morning, one of these was getting out of her car, one in baby carrier and another four or more under age of six running around car

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
5PWT5fe.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
Drove by the welfare office this morning, one of these was getting out of her car, one in baby carrier and another four or more under age of six running around car
All the cities are unrecoverable from them at this point. Squatty clones and 9/10 the "women" are pregnant. I have such a visceral reaction whenever I see them and I just want to boot their pregnant bellies. Their welfare consumption is just shy of what niggers take.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
(((They))) were going to poison Egyptian water....

From the article (emphasis mine):

In May 1948 David Mizrahi and Ezra Horin, two Israeli agents, were captured near wells in Gaza, dressed as Arabs. The Egyptian authorities accused them of planning to poison the wells because they were carrying canteens with double bottoms which held a liquid contained with bacteria that would cause dysentery and typhus. Mizrahi and Horin were members of the Shahar Department, an undercover unit of the elite Palmach strike force of the Haganah pre-state Jewish militia. Its members were natives of Arab lands or from families of Middle Eastern origin. Mizrahi and Horin were tortured by the Egyptians and on August 22, 1948, after a two-day show trial, they were executed by a firing squad. The later plan to poison Egyptian wells was abandoned.
So according to the article, this very paragraph, the allegations of attempting to poison the water are true -- but they were given a "show trial". That's how Jews reports on themselves.

"Oh gawd we were planning mass murder and when they caught us and convicted us, it was like anuther hawlacawst."