Kike Hate Thread

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
4F4483BD-628B-4C7D-B2AC-6BA1AC1348A9.jpeg
A296C5F9-FEF4-43BA-BA45-E0AE8EF343D1.jpeg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
I was reading my 5yo daughter a book of facts -- one of them is that the world has 195 countries.

Jews have been kicked out of more than HALF the countries in the world. The number actually comes out to 66%! (Assuming each time is a different country)
They have been kicked out two or three times from same country, the real number i forge,t but something like 300

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
@RobertMewler Just in case you or others here use it, heads on a swivel.

RobertMewler

Thanks! Yes, avoid Kape at all costs. It's run by Israelis!

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer

what's a decent VPN these days?

Snake

this and Titus wrecking their shit is still something they talk about at passover
His only crime was not purging them entirely from existence along with their child sacrificing religion.

Adolf should of just went and did it as they took the heat anyway.

Maybe third time's the charm. They're clearly terrified of Whites still as they've been pushing the White terrorism fake shit and no Whites are taking the bait.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I was reading my 5yo daughter a book of facts -- one of them is that the world has 195 countries.

Jews have been kicked out of more than HALF the countries in the world. The number actually comes out to 66%! (Assuming each time is a different country)
You should subtract all the countries they never lived in like Zambia and Tajikistan. The percentage will be much higher.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
His only crime was not purging them entirely from existence along with their child sacrificing religion.

Adolf should of just went and did it as they took the heat anyway.

Maybe third time's the charm. They're clearly terrified of Whites still as they've been pushing the White terrorism fake shit and no Whites are taking the bait.

if anyone finds themselves asking "why are refugees from 1500 miles away being airlifeted here for support? Why are they being "resettled" here? Wouldnt it be cheaper and more practical to provide tent camps and relief in their country or a bordering country until the fighting stops so they can go home?"

that's why. It doesn't seem so insane when you realize who and why. You're just never going to hear it on MSM or post 2016 social media