• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

G

E_LyqGNXoAErUeh

Why do Jews rape kids all the time? Stop.
Great source lol, this shit makes Joshua Munoz look legit lol.
Tho she is right obviously

Snake

Forum Clout

if anyone finds themselves asking "why are refugees from 1500 miles away being airlifeted here for support? Why are they being "resettled" here? Wouldnt it be cheaper and more practical to provide tent camps and relief in their country or a bordering country until the fighting stops so they can go home?"

that's why. It doesn't seem so insane when you realize who and why. You're just never going to hear it on MSM or post 2016 social media
I love when they call them refugees, same with the taco niggers to the south and beyond. They'll walk through a dozen South America countries, through Mexico, to come here.

They're opportunistic welfare parasites. They're women and children should be napalmed trying to cross the border.

In many ways spics of any brand are worse than niggers since they come here, shit out twelve kids, be on shitskin welfare for the remainder of their lives and send their money back home and that money is just out of our economy.

If White people stopped paying taxes, 100 million shitskins would starve to death.

Snake

Forum Clout
The ones from Spain are okay in my book. My only consternation against them is their ancestors intermingled with a bunch of Aztecs to create a race of stocky retards.
I don't lump them in with them. When I think spic, I think Mexico, and South America. Fascism is getting popular over there with that cute girl calling the jew out at a rally carrying Franco flags.

Anything originally from south of Texas should be burned at the stake. They're like chinks but have no skills whatsoever.

Puerto Ricans are the worst to live around with their stupid ethnic pride and inescapable shit music. They're not even a race at this point and might be the most mongrelized "people" ever.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

better link

Modern Jews are taught this and keep these memories alive as if they happened 100 years ago

that video fucking rules, despite memes it's not a bad history primer for people who had no awareness of it

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

AND THEN I'D JOIN THE FUCKIN PARTY KNOWIN ME

I feel like all the Jews praising him on social media after his death are doing so through gritted teeth. If anything, his awareness of his imminent death made him brazen enough to just start saying those things openly, rather than concealing them through SNL insults of the Clintons or casual observations of Democrat hypocrisy. The Seth Rogan, Adam Sandler, Sara Silverstein outpourings on social media right now could be put into a Larry David bit on Curb. All of them are fake, winks to the goyim, and they go to themselves after and say "Fuck that Anti-semite, glad that cunt is dead, hope he suffered"

Listen I'm Soorey about bringing up Hilter

No you're not Norm. You're staring death in the face, and here you sit around a gaggle of the same smug kikes you dealt with your whole professional career. You're fucking with them and daring them to take a stance.

Snake

Forum Clout
AND THEN I'D JOIN THE FUCKIN PARTY KNOWIN ME

I feel like all the Jews praising him on social media after his death are doing so through gritted teeth. If anything, his awareness of his imminent death made him brazen enough to just start saying those things openly, rather than concealing them through SNL insults of the Clintons or casual observations of Democrat hypocrisy. The Seth Rogan, Adam Sandler, Sara Silverstein outpourings on social media right now could be put into a Larry David bit on Curb. All of them are fake, winks to the goyim, and they go to themselves after and say "Fuck that Anti-semite, glad that cunt is dead, hope he suffered"

Listen I'm Soorey about bringing up Hilter

No you're not Norm. You're staring death in the face, and here you sit around a gaggle of the same smug kikes you dealt with your whole professional career. You're fucking with them and daring them to take a stance.
He 100% was one of us.

He's talking about smoke stacks and photographs of the camps from planes. He wasn't a surface level denier, he researched it.