• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Jewish self-hatred neuroses about their looks when confronted with whites

Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

View attachment 6945
View attachment 6946

Hate to break it to you my dude - it's not just the hair

groomia1961

Kurt CoLAME
Forum Clout

View attachment 6945
View attachment 6946

I hate this guy especially. He writes a lot of bullshit self help crap and is constantly wrong on other shit. Another loser propped up by the Jewish financial media.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
1632156895316.png

Abstract​

Food is fundamental to French identity. So too is the denial of structural racism and racial identity. Both tenets are central to the nation’s self-definition, making them all the more important to think about together. This article purports to identify and critique a form of French food Whiteness (blanchité alimentaire), that is, the use of food and eating practices to reify and reinforce Whiteness as the dominant racial identity. To do so, it develops four case studies of how law elevates a fiction of homogeneous French/White food as superior and normative at the expense of alternative ways of eating and their eaters—the law of geographical indications, school lunches, citizenship, and cultural heritage.

Keywords: citizenship, colonial foods, couscous, Critical Whiteness Studies, food law, French food and cuisine, gastronomic meal of the French, geographical indications, race, school lunches, UNESCO, Whiteness

This was just a few months ago

You belong in a work camp fed the minimum amount of calories needed to do productive work until you become too exhausted or ill, whereupon your skull is fractured and brains pulverized by a captive bolt and body thrown into a lye pit filled with your religious relatives

Last edited:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
ANUDDA SHOAH

View attachment 7275

Sorry your paypig shabbos goy cut your funding, yo.
Why are we supposed to fund it to begin with?

Aren't they our greatest ally? With my friends it's a two-way street -- you pay for me sometimes, I pay for you sometimes.

How many US soldiers have died fighting Israel's wars? How many Israeli soldiers have ever joined a US cause?

Snake

Forum Clout
Why are we supposed to fund it to begin with?

Aren't they our greatest ally? With my friends it's a two-way street -- you pay for me sometimes, I pay for you sometimes.

How many US soldiers have died fighting Israel's wars? How many Israeli soldiers have ever joined a US cause?
Dunno, but all the pedos on the right are announcing their committed support of Israel. Maybe the political theater is setting up a Repub win next year and 2024. But we all know it doesn't matter.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
To piggyback off the couple previous posts, because of course they do.

“The United States’ commitment to the security of our friend and ally Israel is ironclad. Replenishing interceptors used to protect Israel from attacks is our legal and moral responsibility,” DeLauro (D-Conn.) said in a statement Wednesday. “While this funding would ordinarily be included in a year-end spending package, we are advancing this legislation now to demonstrate Congress’ bipartisan commitment to Israel’s security as part of a Middle East with lasting peace.”

Absolutely fucking hysterical. It’s the legal responsibility of the US to use taxpayer money to fund Israel’s war machine. Parasites.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
“The United States’ commitment to the security of our friend and ally Israel is ironclad. Replenishing interceptors used to protect Israel from attacks is our legal and moral responsibility,” DeLauro (D-Conn.) said in a statement Wednesday. “While this funding would ordinarily be included in a year-end spending package, we are advancing this legislation now to demonstrate Congress’ bipartisan commitment to Israel’s security as part of a Middle East with lasting peace.”

Absolutely fucking hysterical. It’s the legal responsibility of the US to use taxpayer money to fund Israel’s war machine. Parasites.
Why should they have to learn diplomacy and create relationships with their neighbors? Why should they have to make sacrifices to survive. They provide so much for the world like, well, stuff!

PeteRose

Forum Clout

looked her up and her husbands name is "greenberg" lol of fucking course