Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Walter White Explains The Holohoax.jpeg

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

This fucking video.

It answers its own question at 2:26!

So what these fucking kikes do is they edit an interview to make it sound like the interviewer is anti-semitic, and of course you can't go hear it for yourself because the kikes complained. If it was such a great example of anti-semitism, why isn't the entire thing not around for me to listen to?

The questions likely hit to close to home, so the (((media))) shut it down.

Fucking kikes.

Last edited:

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

The first 5 minutes alone makes me doubt the holocaust happened as presented to us in school and film.

When they were teaching us about the gas chambers, they left out the part about jews assembling orchestras and movie theaters for themselves in the camps! I wonder why that information didn't make it to me in 7th grade.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer

The first 5 minutes alone makes me doubt the holocaust happened as presented to us in school and film.

When they were teaching us about the gas chambers, they left out the part about jews assembling orchestras and movie theaters for themselves in the camps! I wonder why that information didn't make it to me in 7th grade.
It wasn't even part of the curriculum until decades afterwards.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
I used to listen to this fat piece of shit when I was on the west coast. Afternoon drive time. And of course he's Jewish.

dac58a6e6a950b95.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Leykis

And Smash that early life:

Tom Leykis was born August 1, 1956, at a time when his parents, Harry and Laura (née O'Mara),[9] lived in the Bronx.[10] Leykis spent his early childhood in The Bronx,[11] New York City,[12] New York and has two sisters (Terry, Anne) and a brother (Jim). Leykis is of Irish and Jewish descent. His Jewish grandfather, who originated in Kiev, Ukraine, emigrated to Lithuania and later to the United States at the turn of the 20th century. Tom Leykis has repeatedly stated that his lineage is irrelevant to his life and his accomplishments in the radio business.

5088a95bad535272.png

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

RobertMewler

I used to listen to this fat piece of shit when I was on the west coast. Afternoon drive time. And of course he's Jewish.

dac58a6e6a950b95.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Leykis

And Smash that early life:

Tom Leykis was born August 1, 1956, at a time when his parents, Harry and Laura (née O'Mara),[9] lived in the Bronx.[10] Leykis spent his early childhood in The Bronx,[11] New York City,[12] New York and has two sisters (Terry, Anne) and a brother (Jim). Leykis is of Irish and Jewish descent. His Jewish grandfather, who originated in Kiev, Ukraine, emigrated to Lithuania and later to the United States at the turn of the 20th century. Tom Leykis has repeatedly stated that his lineage is irrelevant to his life and his accomplishments in the radio business.

5088a95bad535272.png

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
Jesus. That's low even for a kike lol. I think he should get the ol' O&A treatment (and a new dedicated post about him maybe in Lit-Crit to get things rolling). OOOHHHH @SpaceEdge!!!!

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

thats all it takes to self-educate about the Jewish question

Any time you see someone rabidly defend immigration, denounce white nationalism, attempt to commandeer government and police apparatus to focus on "white supremacist terrorism", any time you see a Journalist talk about Israel, look at their name and Early Life section on Wikipedia. If they happen to be Jewish, ask yourself, "do they have a dog in this fight?"

Because Jews never operate on these issues directly. With immigrants it's "muh irish and italian" "muh melting pot" "diversity is strength". What they want is all European nations to become minority European in one part as revenge, to genocide them as revenge, and in another part as an insurance policy. An insurance that 1933 never happens again, never can happen again anywhere in the Western world, because racial European whites are nothing more than a political faction in a plurality, if not an outright minority, in every country they inherited from their ancestors who built them

"The Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the American population will soon be non-white or non-European. And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond the point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in this country. We [Jews] have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to ethnic bigotry for about half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it irreversible...."
Comment from the Jew Earl Raab of Brandeis University's Institute of Jewish Advocacy, cited in Culture of Critique p. 160

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

Why isn't "Jew" in the headline?

Greg_Epstein.jpg

gregepstein.jpg

On Sunday, December 7, Epstein’s “Godless Congregation” commemorated their first anniversary at the Hub with a holiday-themed get-together. We sat down with him before the festivities to find out what separates a secular holiday season from a religious one, and to learn just how the atheists and agnostics at the Humanist Hub will be celebrating this year.

A little less Santa Claus, a little more Steven Pinker
The image of jolly, chubby, ruddy-cheeked Saint Nick is almost inseparable from the holiday season – but of course, he’s totally fictional. This group of atheists and agnostics will celebrate with a slightly more corporeal cast of characters: former US poet laureate Robert Pinsky, “Saturday Night Live” alumna and author Julia Sweeney (remember Pat?), brilliant and beloved Harvard psychology professor Steven Pinker, and novelist Rebecca Goldstein.

"I'm not here specifically to dismantle and erase Christian culture. I'm just a Humanist. You got a problem with inclusion, racist? Sounds like you need to read your Pinsky and Goldstein. Or maybe you want the police involved? Do you enjoy getting a paycheck? Then listen to what I say"

quote-there-is-no-life-after-death-so-offer-kindness-to-all-not-in-the-next-life-but-now-greg-...jpg

"Got a problem with 50 million mestizos and arabs and somalis? Only a bad person wouldn't offer them kindness. BTW Israel has a right to exist, offer Jews kindness too. That means don't question them. Or you're a bad person."

T

Tony Hinchclit

thats all it takes to self-educate about the Jewish question

Any time you see someone rabidly defend immigration, denounce white nationalism, attempt to commandeer government and police apparatus to focus on "white supremacist terrorism", any time you see a Journalist talk about Israel, look at their name and Early Life section on Wikipedia. If they happen to be Jewish, ask yourself, "do they have a dog in this fight?"

Because Jews never operate on these issues directly. With immigrants it's "muh irish and italian" "muh melting pot" "diversity is strength". What they want is all European nations to become minority European in one part as revenge, to genocide them as revenge, and in another part as an insurance policy. An insurance that 1933 never happens again, never can happen again anywhere in the Western world, because racial European whites are nothing more than a political faction in a plurality, if not an outright minority, in every country they inherited from their ancestors who built them

Comment from the Jew Earl Raab of Brandeis University's Institute of Jewish Advocacy, cited in Culture of Critique p. 160
Thanks for that, covidcumia. It takes you way too many words to articulate ideas we already hold and explain things we already know about tobehonestwitcha.