Kike Hate Thread

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
ef023e021b340117.jpg
Losers. I like Hitler, but he was right to want to destroy Germany after those fucks couldn't even beat the Ruskies.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

Now we have some very cool data references from the camps that are clearly over looked. The British in 1942 and 1943 had developed a computer which was reading the German codes, and in those 2 years 1942–1943, they have developed the codes to decrypt Himmler and the SS. And in particular the British were reading everyday the messages the labor camp commandant of the 7 biggest labor camps. The main one being Auschwitz. And what do these cracked codes say that are being sent back to Berlin everyday.

Keep in mind the Germans do not know the British have cracked German Enigma codes, so they are not hiding anything. They are sending it in their own secret code, and have no reason to believe the British have a computer breaking German codes.

Himmler actually addresses this April 21, 1945.

“In order to put a stop to the epidemics, we were forced to burn the bodies of incalculable numbers of people who had been destroyed by disease. We were therefore forced to build crematoria, and on this account they are knotting a noose for us.”

The commandant of Auschwitz Rudolf Franz Höss was reporting back to Berlin everyday what he was doing at his camp. And he gave them statistics. 4 figures every day. Those 4 figures are 1. The number of prisoners that arrive at the camp 2. The number of prisoners that left the camp during the latest 24 hours 3. The number of prisoners in the camp at midnight of that day 4. Number of deaths in 24 hours. Now this 4th figure was broken down into 3 more figures. 1. Number of prisoners that died from disease 2. Number of prisoners that died from shooting 3. Number of prisoners that died from hanging. And according to Sir Francis Harry Hinsley, the British historian of World War 2 AND a cryptanalyst who revealed these facts in volume 2 of his book “British Intelligence in the second world war”.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
I watched a documentary on Curiosity about the Enigma Machine and they only cracked it because some idiot got lazy. He made errors in his first message and instead of switching keys he sent it again with the corrections and they were able to crack it by comparing these two messages. Also there was a second machine built called the Lorenz SZ40 that offered significantly more advanced encryption. Was a pretty solid documentary and the computer system the British used was pretty interesting too.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
I watched a documentary on Curiosity about the Enigma Machine and they only cracked it because some idiot got lazy. He made errors in his first message and instead of switching keys he sent it again with the corrections and they were able to crack it by comparing these two messages. Also there was a second machine built called the Lorenz SZ40 that offered significantly more advanced encryption. Was a pretty solid documentary and the computer system the British used was pretty interesting too.
In all of the Holocaust stuff, I find the lack of evidence in the Enigma messages the absolute most damning thing.

They would need materials, supplies, and logistics to gas six million people. The Enigma was encrypted and therefore considered safe.

Today, Julian Assange is being held prisoner for dumping confidential communications, and in his case they were talking openly about shady shit.

So if the six million thing were real, I would assume there would be at least a few communications that showed it, and the British would have had some of them in real fucking time. And the aerial photos would be timed to show the lines of Jews waiting to be executed for maximum propaganda effectiveness.

Ok, that last example is maybe dependent on the other things, but even in grade school learning about the holocaust, they don't give any evidence. My teachers never gave one ounce of evidence. It was literally, "The Germans rounded up and gassed Jews. Here, read Anne Frank's diary."

I mean, no one doubts slavery.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

This was apparently first posted to Twitter and Twitter suspended the account.

I, for one, believe her 100%, and am pissed that they took down her video. Word needs to get out about the Nazis putting nails through people's skulls and making them wear knife necklaces.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Because of the one Brit faggot, jews made a movie so its true

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
In all of the Holocaust stuff, I find the lack of evidence in the Enigma messages the absolute most damning thing.

They would need materials, supplies, and logistics to gas six million people. The Enigma was encrypted and therefore considered safe.
The messages regarding the camps were not sent with Enigma, but a similar high-level cipher. We have around 800 messages, but a lot is still classified.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

This is the best the British had to offer (aiming a bomb in a barrel dropped by a plane) while Germans had radio guided missiles and the precursor to the Apollo 11