Kike Hate Thread

You genuinely don't understand why a religion practiced but the majority of Americans would take up more space than one for .5% of the population?

So you're saying .5% of the population controls all the media and money for the other 99.5%? And then in the same breath you'll call Jews inferior, right? So which is it. Are they inferior? Or superior enough to control the other 99.5% of you all?

Welcome to 1984 doublespeak, where the enemy is concurrently extremely strong and pathetically weak.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
You know whats cute, when the messiah that all you kike retards were waiting for came back but you all didnt believe him so you had him killed. Your entire religion was then superseded by Christianity. All you smallhat wearing fags have is the talmud now. Your babylonian degeneracy. I know more about your faggot cult then you do, bitch boy.
Also a few hundred years later @BenDovid s people followed another self proclaimed messiah, Bar Kokhba, and started killing every non Jewish man woman and child in Judea. Nice discernment, stupid.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Also a few hundred years later @BenDovid s people followed another self proclaimed messiah, Bar Kokhba, and started killing every none Jewish man woman and child in Judea. Nice discernment, stupid.
You wanna get kooky? These retarded niggers followed a man named Sabatai Zevi in the year 1666 who also claimed to be the jewish messiah. He was forced to adopt Islam or face death. So he adopted Islam with all of his kike underling followers. I wonder if thats why Shriners worship Islam.

So you're saying .5% of the population controls all the media and money for the other 99.5%? And then in the same breath you'll call Jews inferior, right? So which is it. Are they inferior? Or superior enough to control the other 99.5% of you all?

Welcome to 1984 doublespeak, where the enemy is concurrently extremely strong and pathetically weak.
No you fucking retard. You said churches take up so much space implying it doesnt matter your Jew wire covers a third of Manhattan. I'm pointing out churches have a valid reason for being around and "taking up space"

PickleRickle

No you fucking retard. You said churches take up so much space implying it doesnt matter your Jew wire covers a third of Manhattan. I'm pointing out churches have a valid reason for being around and "taking up space"
Imagine getting upset over fishing line, then comparing fishing line to christian churches, the worshipping place for the messiah. What a jew indeed. Look at him reeling, twisting and turning, bringing up every stupid angle he can. Bringing up 1984, doublespeak, etc. What a fag. You suck balls, kike.

PickleRickle

Way to take the mush mouthed Rich Vos angle and look like everything you're pretending not to be.

When did I make that point you insufferable pile of inbred afterbirth?

You put the Jew in Why people hate the Jews.