Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

2349c544f31ef2f3.png
I had known about the ships but not about the cotton dealers. Thanks!

RobertMewler

The holohoax was 80 years ago. How are there any "survivors" left alive?
Haven't you heard? Spouses and children of "survivors" may receive funds from a variety of benefits as well:

Are heirs entitled?

If the child survivor applied, is eligible, and subsequently dies, the surviving spouse is entitled to payment. If there is no surviving spouse, the child(ren) of the eligible child survivor is entitled to the payment.

More funds detailed here: https://www.washingtonjewishweek.co...tion-and-eligibility-for-holocaust-survivors/

My father always hated LBJ and his presidency and has hated Democrats since. It all makes sense if he was (((installed))).
Do you think he killed JFK and RFK or do you think (((high powers))) did it and he was just the puppet? I think he was certainly someone's puppet, but he seemed to have an ambitious and sinister side to him that makes me think he wasn't just some Bill Clinton-esque retard who was jsut happy to be handed everything.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Do you think he killed JFK and RFK or do you think (((high powers))) did it and he was just the puppet? I think he was certainly someone's puppet, but he seemed to have an ambitious and sinister side to him that makes me think he wasn't just some Bill Clinton-esque retard who was jsut happy to be handed everything.
I believe he was directly involved.

I believe he was directly involved.
He 100% was. But was he the ultimate mastermind or was he more of middle management. I believe he knew and was in favor of killing of JFK but the CIA and military industrial complex were the ones who were behind it. Then he and the CIA had RFK killed because RFK obviously wanted vengeance for his brother. RFK Jr. went on Rogan and laid out the events leading up to JFK's assassination. When you look at everything that lead up to it, you'd have to be a moron to believe Oswald did it.