• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Lots of hate for Nikki Norton recently. I see a turnaround coming...

The other day on the Jim & Sam Show, the Worm mentioned that he's bringing her in the studio soon. I can't wait for Sam to get condescending with her and she eviscerates him!

After that, she'll be showered in love by all of us.
I hope he sits on Jim's lap like Ant and his GF

G

It defies belief. He’s simultaneously rocking the Ethiopian malnutritional bloat-belly, the latter-stage leukemia sufferer’s face, and the Iggy Pop dry folds taughtness of skin.

Coupled with his now split sphincter and the psychological torture of letting his fantasy get too far too soon, Jimmy Norton can be best described as a diary of suffering.

It always strikes me that little Jimmy’s unpowered bottom actually looks afraid when video’d in the presence of his husband.

Mind you, I’d be afraid too if I had the prospect of Odin’s mighty norse cock tearing apart my sigmoid colon on a daily basis.

Your shoehorned vocabulary really bugs me,
it obviously took you some thought to write the posts in this thread instead of firing from the hip like the rest of the snipers here
you're not david foster wallace doing a tight 5, stupid.

RobertMewler

The dude said he's wearing Christian Clive. Enjoy your impending poverty, Jimmy.

8d0fcc366157f557e97e5f2f6ee165eb.png

G

Lots of hate for Nikki Norton recently. I see a turnaround coming...

The other day on the Jim & Sam Show, the Worm mentioned that he's bringing her in the studio soon. I can't wait for Sam to get condescending with her and she eviscerates him!

After that, she'll be showered in love by all of us.
Jesus, Sam was so annoying in that segment. First I've listened to their show for more than 5 minutes and I know why. Norton's pretty irritating, but Roberts is just awful. Nasal, condescending, that frightened jackal laugh, nothing interesting to say about anything. Him self-consciously and heavy-handedly saying "she" and "your wife" every 30 seconds, just to show what a good and obedient little drone he is. 10 years ago he would've openly mocked "her", but that "isn't OK anymore."