• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
β€Ž
β€Ž
Just made myself laugh
How do you think this couple go to sleep? Obviously Jim goes first, sticks on his retarded mask thing that helps him breathe, music's still blaring, he hears his SO taking a diarrhea shit, grunting. What's his name climbs into the bed
"Baby, I vont to take anothver videos"
Baby boy removes his apparatus and...

I WAS BLOCKED

YOU KNOW HOW TO BALL, I KNOW ARISTOTL.
β€Ž
Just made myself laugh
How do you think this couple go to sleep? Obviously Jim goes first, sticks on his retarded mask thing that helps him breathe, music's still blaring, he hears his SO taking a diarrhea shit, grunting. What's his name climbs into the bed
"Baby, I vont to take anothver videos"
Baby boy removes his apparatus and...
they sleep in separate beds. it likes to sleep hot for some weird fucking reason while jim uses a blanket with a fan or some sort? i dont know, i can only take so much jim and sam before i tap out.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
I still can't stop laughing at this. It's such a perfect and fitting end for Norton, and it will be the end of him. Burn in hell, queers
We are not at peak hilarity yet. Norton forgetting his PREP medication one day and getting full blown HIV from his nightly viking cock ramming. Then melting in his apartment and dying in a literal puddle of AIDS is the only acceptable outcome for the Worm.