• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

she's got a big ol' peckah... Jim's gonna get wrecked!

he's taking thurday's off 'for the foreseeable future. to get he butthole fixed

I'd normally wish him happiness, etc... but he raped a drunk underage girl during 'the show they don't talk about', then flipped-out & insisted on removal of the Jager machine, because it was definitely the machine's fault that a 12yr+ sober guy couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

It's a bit late for his career, but I doubt he wouldv'e gone-over so well with the trucker crowd if he came-out earlier

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Nothing has given me a greater sense of dystopia than pregnant gastropod-bodied Jim Norton and his facially-reconstructed husband dressed as a woman playing awful electronic music over their uncanny valley daily activities.
The fact that the biblical end of days is so hysterical will never get old. I imagine all the normal people in Gomorrah also laughed at people like Jim and Anthony every day until God finally got sick of them and cleansed the city with fire.

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher

Memba when to be someone's wife, you had to not have a penis?

berries.JPG

All trans have that gut feeling of "this is unnatural" I don't give a care what they do if it makes them happy but deep down there's always a uneasy feeling
For me, it's all Jimmy, and his unbearable, contrived "I'M SO IN LOVE" routine. Jimmy isn't giddy and love struck because he genuinely loves that thing. He's giddy and love struck over finally finding a "girl" who'll fuck him with her giant cock, and nothing more. Suddenly Jimmy doesn't care about being around alcohol, suddenly he doesn't care about his rock and roll posters, and he wants everyone to think it's because he's finally in a mature, adult relationship. But it's all about the cock, and nothing else.