• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
His mouth is prolapsing from some foreign object. You should see what the back of his throat looks like these days.
Here's what his asshole looks like
852424.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
The only thing that surprises me about this scandi-homo bumfucking scenario is how utterly fucking quiet the comedic fraternity is over this. Is Norton that well-respected he is off limits for a proper roasting? Or is it just a modern day fear of mocking the trannies that’s protecting him?
Comedy is really just shit now. It's over.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The only thing that surprises me about this scandi-homo bumfucking scenario is how utterly fucking quiet the comedic fraternity is over this. Is Norton that well-respected he is off limits for a proper roasting? Or is it just a modern day fear of mocking the trannies that’s protecting him?
Dave Smith face turn incoming.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I wonder if Jim is even allowed to play his Black Sabbath and Kiss songs.

Totally dickwhipped, because Alan has a dick you see
No. It’s only this all fucking day.

If Jim DARES to listen to that “shit american” music, the mighty hammer(his fist) of Thor will smash Jim in the teeth.

lowend73

Nothing worse than a dude simping so bad, he/she controls his life.

Really bad look Jim, it's not going to end well. His apartment is going to look like an Amsterdam brothel. Prince Alan will start streaming again while Jim is on tour. May not be public, but the Viking has too many fans he is still keeping in touch with, unbeknownst to Worm

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
It's Kiss's final show this weekend in new York. Jim doesn't want to go. Vague reasons for it considering he's spending thousands on individual kiss posters.

Alan won't let him
That’s the night he has to take the tweezers and pluck out the worms that are hanging out of the vikings manly asshole.