• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
He’s too focused on his retarded revenge fantasies where the little guy wins. Israel will wipe out these savages but to BOQ the real win is a couple Israel civilians slaughtered. It would be like championing 9/11 as a win for Muslims. Look at what happened to their shitholes after.
68 iqs, like children, display belief in magical thinking

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
stfu, queer. Men are talking.
Oh no, larping as a honorable warrior again? You’re not a man, you’re a nigger. Does a man send pictures of his naked body to other men on body building forums? How about lead women on and not get in relationships with them because you’re such a wimp? Hey, do men sign their children over to other grown men to be married? According to you i guess so.

Once again, no amount of “FAGGOT” will deflect from the fact that you are a pedophile.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
These monkeys on paragliders could have exploited the situation to disrupt IDF control and communication facilities, iron dome batteries, any chokepoints in infrastructure (sabotage tunnels, bridges etc) to slow down IDFs ability to respond. What did they do? Barricade themselves into suicidal stands where they had no chance, kidnap some khazar milkers to rape, and took videos of every atrocity while chanting Allahu Ackbhar.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Then why are you surprised that something got through? They're not infallible but you can't imagine that they missed something?
Because there was a ton of people involved. It wasnt some sleeper cell of 11 guys. Maybe a phone call or radio transmission. I doubt they are using encrypted radios.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’m the only user on here that BOQ goes out of his way to follow around and @ mention (no less after having me on ignore then unblocking me, sad!) because the fact that i’m a fag mentally FRIGHTENS him. How does that feel fucker? The fact that I like cock perplexes you into submission. I don’t have to do anything else. You follow me around like a little puppy even when I don’t mention you. You see how secure I am and you rage and seethe because you know you like men but are only reserved in your religion to be able to fuck children. Cope and seethe bugboy.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
F1313F5D-3E71-4B2F-9F53-08EDFD9A4B6C.jpeg

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I find it hard to imagine that people fall for the memes these intelligence agencies put out about their near-omniscience. Where do we get any information about their capabilities? From them, lol
they're only good at moving drugs and tricking retards into making bombs so they can arrest them later.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I’m the only user on here that BOQ goes out of his way to follow around and @ mention (no less after having me on ignore then unblocking me, sad!) because the fact that i’m a fag mentally FRIGHTENS him. How does that feel fucker? The fact that I like cock perplexes you into submission. I don’t have to do anything else. You follow me around like a little puppy even when I don’t mention you. You see how secure I am and you rage and seethe because you know you like men but are only reserved in your religion to be able to fuck children. Cope and seethe bugboy.
He's self hating. Listen to his voice when he isn't putting on airs and lecturing his 10 YouTube subscribers. He has the lilting lispy voice of a nigger Truman Capote. He hates you because he doesn't understand how you aren't ashamed like he is.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Right now I bet Washington is concocting a lie that Persia was involved to give the USA the excuse to attack. Both parties are currently in super Israel dick sucking mode right now.
>Persia

Based old-man vocabulary.

Negro, colored, sheeny, A-rab, Chinaman, Eye-talian, nip, Persia. What am I forgetting?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I find it hard to imagine that people fall for the memes these intelligence agencies put out about their near-omniscience. Where do we get any information about their capabilities? From them, lol
Yeah and it's equally hard to imagine that people fall for it when these lying kikes (the intelligence agencies and their governments) put out memes that a bunch of Stone Age brown people under their thumb just happened to pull together and disable the Iron Dome but also can't do much damage, or that our technology isn't good enough to identify some Arabs who totally and really blew up three WTC buildings with two planes and a box cutter and ZERO help from any Israeli art students or moving men