• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

G

IMG_20231006_162831459.jpg

That thumb wont save America

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
Obviously orchestrated by kikes, for the benefit of kikes. They didn't let their own women get kidnapped, raped, and murdered, instead they scheduled a "Happy Fun Time Peace Festival" right at the border so that attractive shiksa instagram whores would be victimized, thus garnering support from the West.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that everyone is falling for the most obvious gayop possible.

G

Obviously orchestrated by kikes, for the benefit of kikes. They didn't let their own women get kidnapped, raped, and murdered, instead they scheduled a "Happy Fun Time Peace Festival" right at the border so that attractive shiksa instagram whores would be victimized, thus garnering support from the West.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that everyone is falling for the most obvious gayop possible.
You have my word I considered this...but Israel was NOT in a position to puppeteer gayops, not since 2021 and its own civil unrest.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Can you elaborate? I'm more than happy to be wrong about this.

To clarify, I'm not entirely sure they orchestrated it, moreso I think they deliberately allowed it to happen.
Its hard to imagine they didnt hear about this at all. Especially since they are so stacked with surveillance tech.

G

Can you elaborate? I'm more than happy to be wrong about this.

To clarify, I'm not entirely sure they orchestrated it, moreso I think they allowed it to happen.

Certain segments in Silicon Valley, many with dual citizenships/loyalties where basically "enriching" China with US tech patents.
Other segments within the American deep state found out (the niggas behind Trump), and have taken punitive measures (Netanyahu)

Q: What was Netanyahu doing with his squabble with the Israeli supreme court?
A: Fulfilling Trump's request that since Israeli's techies are treasonous, to sik the hardcore religious right on them
- this will make life unlivable in Israel
-Forget the propaganda about awaiting the messiah/temple and shit, Israeli techies just want a peaceful civil life
-No peace? They will just relocate to San Fransisco, NJ, Brooklyn and be techies there
-The plan to switch USA's silicon valley to Tel Aviv (and still use China as outsource) failing

To sum up...The US will rather dismantle Israel than have its investment over 80 years + secrets/tech get hand over to China for nothing.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
Certain segments in Silicon Valley, many with dual citizenships/loyalties where basically "enriching" China with US tech patents.
Other segments within the American deep state found out (the niggas behind Trump), and have taken punitive measures (Netanyahu)

Q: What was Netanyahu doing with his squabble with the Israeli supreme court?
A: Fulfilling Trump's request that since Israeli's techies are treasonous, to sik the hardcore religious right on them
- this will make life unlivable in Israel
-Forget the propaganda about awaiting the messiah/temple and shit, Israeli techies just want a peaceful civil life
-The plan to switch USA's silicon valley to Tel Aviv (and still use China as outsource) failing

To sum up...The US will rather dismantle Israel than have its investment over 80 years + secrets/tech get hand over to China for nothing.
I hope you're right. God be with you, no BS.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

I 100% agree.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Bro that's just jew media trying to make this "The Civilized World vs Muzzies"...their soldiers have been slaughtered and caught with their pants down (literally in sum cases) for the first time since 1973 (and much more "off guard"). This is the biggest sucker punch since its inception. (Mandate of Palestine).
Wow a gang of savages did a border raid, killed more civilians then soldiers, and were promptly slaughtered. They squandered much of the good will western society will have for them, gave Israel a casual belli for extreme punitive measures, and didn't hold any land or exploit surprise to maximize actual IDF casualties.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wow a gang of savages did a border raid, killed more civilians then soldiers, and were promptly slaughtered. They squandered much of the good will western society will have for them, gave Israel a casual belli for extreme punitive measures, and didn't hold any land or exploit surprise to maximize actual IDF casualties.
He’s too focused on his retarded revenge fantasies where the little guy wins. Israel will wipe out these savages but to BOQ the real win is a couple Israel civilians slaughtered. It would be like championing 9/11 as a win for Muslims. Look at what happened to their shitholes after.