• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I for one apologize for calling you a faggot. At the time I didn't know you were batting (catching?) for the other team and I meant the phrase strictly as an insult. Now that my respect and fondness for you has grown I actually regret it and beg your pardon.
I hate gay people, but brotherman can be as gay as possible and I literally dont care.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Right now I bet Washington is concocting a lie that Persia was involved to give the USA the excuse to attack. Both parties are currently in super Israel dick sucking mode right now.

There’s absolutely no doubt about it, war with Iran has been a deep state road map goal for decades now. It’s happening no matter what.

The only shocking part about it is the majority of people who don’t see it for what it is and will just cheer along every war if they’re told to.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
1696779342354.png

G

There’s absolutely no doubt about it, war with Iran has been a deep state road map goal for decades now. It’s happening no matter what.

The only shocking part about it is the majority of people who don’t see it for what it is and will just cheer along every war if they’re told to.
There will be a civil war in your country.
Many will die

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout