• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine saying "this is the one thing I'm good at" about Guitar Hero and then losing to a random intern at it

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
My friend.

You don't know anything about me. For all you know I've been married for years. You simply wouldn't know. Bartender? Homeless? Married? Kids?

You know nothing, just like every listener, ever.
We know you've been fired from several jobs, even one that was gifted to you out of pity. And you proceeded to pursue the barback arts, and landed in an insane asylum which was posted by your very dead father to Facebookster, jewster.

How do you reconcile the fact that we know you got put away? lol like some emo girl threatening to cut her wrists.

teehee

Forum Clout
What do you guys think Sam will do after Jim & Sam.

Serious question. If this is the last Jim & Sam contract, what are all the associated people doing for their next gig? Travis, Troy and Sam. Where do you see them landing at?

Probably does The Sam Roberts show.

He'd be the last person from the O&A show remaining so if any of those fans are still subscribed they'll go to Sam, the Jim & Sam show has some kind of built in audience despite being horrible so Sirius would want to keep that plus Sam would be a good option for any wrestling fans as well since he's a well known personality for WWE now.

I'm not suggesting Sam will make millions doing this but he will remain employed and continue doing his thing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Probably does The Sam Roberts show.

He'd be the last person from the O&A show remaining so if any of those fans are still subscribed they'll go to Sam, the Jim & Sam show has some kind of built in audience despite being horrible so Sirius would want to keep that plus Sam would be a good option for any wrestling fans as well since he's a well known personality for WWE now.

I'm not suggesting Sam will make millions doing this but he will remain employed and continue doing his thing.

SXM signed Conan for $150 million. Do you think SXM gives two shits for a show whose biggest sponsor is a local Philadelphia jewelry store? Seriously how delusional are you. Jim is the draw with Jim & Sam. We'll see. I'll be more than happy to sit back and watch. Been doing it for years, and it's been FANTASTIC.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Then why did Anthony fight against management so hard to get you back? Opie and Anthony had a huge falling out over you getting fired. Anthony threatened to quit the show over it (but wimped out like a pissy eyed faggot). Also Anthony's attacking F.H. Riley's and going after Opie brothers was a direct response to you getting fired as well.

Why was Anthony so upset if you "didn't care"? Seems like you and Anthony were pretty desperate to get your job back.

Look at this disgusting kike liar pretend like he gave Opie orders and got to decide who was in the studio. Sam replaced you in studio because he was more talented than you. End of story. Sam got his own show and works in the WWE and lives his dream life. You wait tables and were fired from your only two show business jobs both of which your boyfriend Anthony got for you in exchange for "living with him" and whatever else you had to do to maintain your lifestyle. We all shudder to think what horrors were visited upon you.

"Yeah you know.....I was actually in charge of who was in the studio....not Opie". Totally believable.

Your plan to get fired from radio? Then hired to take screenshots? Then get fired from that job? So you could wind up in a mental institution for suicide? Then wait tables? What the fuck are you talking about?
Let’s not forget that he claims to be the only reason Derosa got air time then got pissy because Joe wouldn’t retweet his failed podcast. Dan Loss is a loser.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Sam Roberts met his wife in college and is probably the only woman he ever fucked. Simp for him some more.
Danny the kike was bragging about getting cumias sloppy seconds when the boss was done banging them. He would eat ants eyetalian alfredo sauce right outta the broads ravioli pocket when cumia was finished with them. What a life.

Forum Clout
SXM signed Conan for $150 million. Do you think SXM gives two shits for a show whose biggest sponsor is a local Philadelphia jewelry store? Seriously how delusional are you. Jim is the draw with Jim & Sam. We'll see. I'll be more than happy to sit back and watch. Been doing it for years, and it's been FANTASTIC.

Do they care about Jim and Sam as much as Conan? No. Do they care about it at all? Who knows? You asked for opinions on what is next for Sam though and I think he'll be given his own show.

Forum Clout
Danny. My man. I feel a certain sympathy for you because you and and I are the only two people in the universe who dislike Steve Carlesi, and I've always upvoted your posts which trashed him and his dumb wife.

But don't you think...don't you think that it's beneath your dignity to bicker with these people on a message board?

And yes, you do have dignity. You're a minor celebrity on Youtube. And that's not nothing. O&A clips are popular on Youtube. A lot of people listen to your voice every day. Now, whatever you do nowadays, and I believe you when you're saying you make more money and you're happier, you're essentially anonymous nowadays, as 99.9999% of people are. So why not "retire" into that anonymity?

And I know your counterargument is, "these people are attacking me so I should respond." And I get that, but haven't you noticed that literally no one else is doing that? Meaning, no one else from the show is engaging with their critics. I mean, obviously, Anthony and his stupid brother did, for a time, but even they have moved on.

I'm sure you're familiar with Patrick Tomlinson. He's a guy who just cannot stop engaging with his online critics. And it's ruined his life. He's been swatted over forty times (iirc). If I were swatted once I would pull back and say to myself, "okay, I know I'm right and my enemies are wrong, but if it has gotten to point that police officers are knocking the door of my house off with one of those big fucking cylinders, it's time to just disengage, let the online critics have their online sewing circle, and wash my hands of all this."

I mean, look, you dislike Sam, as do I. Can you picture Sam overturning a stone and descending into the underworld with all the millipedes and worms, as you are doing right now? So if even Sam, the neanderthal, demonstrates more dignity than what you're doing right now, then...what are you doing? Why are you doing this to yourself?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Danny. My man. I feel a certain sympathy for you because you and and I are the only two people in the universe who dislike Steve Carlesi, and I've always upvoted your posts which trashed him and his dumb wife.

But don't you think...don't you think that it's beneath your dignity to bicker with these people on a message board?

And yes, you do have dignity. You're a minor celebrity on Youtube. And that's not nothing. O&A clips are popular on Youtube. A lot of people listen to your voice every day. Now, whatever you do nowadays, and I believe you when you're saying you make more money and you're happier, you're essentially anonymous nowadays, as 99.9999% of people are. So why not "retire" into that anonymity?

And I know your counterargument is, "these people are attacking me so I should respond." And I get that, but haven't you noticed that literally no one else is doing that? Meaning, no one else from the show is engaging with their critics. I mean, obviously, Anthony and his stupid brother did, for a time, but even they have moved on.

I'm sure you're familiar with Patrick Tomlinson. He's a guy who just cannot stop engaging with his online critics. And it's ruined his life. He's been swatted over forty times (iirc). If I were swatted once I would pull back and say to myself, "okay, I know I'm right and my enemies are wrong, but if it has gotten to point that police officers are knocking the door of my house off with one of those big fucking cylinders, it's time to just disengage, let the online critics have their online sewing circle, and wash my hands of all this."

I mean, look, you dislike Sam, as do I. Can you picture Sam overturning a stone and descending into the underworld with all the millipedes and worms, as you are doing right now? So if even Sam, the neanderthal, demonstrates more dignity than what you're doing right now, then...what are you doing? Why are you doing this to yourself?

That's a lot of words Danny isn't going to pay any attention to. He just likes attention and arguing with people. Also being able to correct people on the minutiae of things that happened 15 years ago makes him feel important.

I do find it hilarious how this thread has baited him into challenging people to some video competition though. He truly never got over that Guitar Hero loss. Oh Dovid.

G

Then Sam won big. It's still crazy to me how the guy is co-hosting his own successful radio show for 8 years running and no in end sight PLUS he is frequently on tv and other podcasts doing WWE content.

They really need to do a Rudy type movie about Sam's life and ascendancy
Sam is living proof that persistence and dependability beats talent and likeability 9 times out of 10. Not that Danny was either of those things either.

Forum Clout

That's why @BenDovid is clearly an alt

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Sounds like you're a big Sam fan! Frequently doing podcasts? Wow! He must be RICH! I know a guy who's been running a successful podcast company for 10 years so, if Sam is rich, THAT guy must be a billionaire!!!! Hosts his own show, late night TV appearances. Probably a Trillionaire now that I think about it.
"rich, rich, rich, money, money, money"
way to validate your stereotypes, stupid. this would be like if dman constantly posted about watermelon and fried chicken, or boq justifying child marri- oh, wait