• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine saying "this is the one thing I'm good at" about Guitar Hero and then losing to a random intern at it

G

Hey buddy, keep on wondering if the radio producer from 15 years ago is REALLY him. You're not going to ask for my drivers license info in this thread? LOL.
I don't wonder. It isn't you. You're one of the faggot Sue's euro trash buddies.

And this bit is old. I'm over it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I don't wonder. It isn't you. You're one of the faggot Sue's euro trash buddies.

And this bit is old. I'm over it.

I love how this nigga like this over me and then has the balls to call me a loser:

A Drummer Soundtracking the Famed “Pepe Silvia” Scene from 'It's Always  Sunny' is Incredible

Man said shite. Spot? A-blown.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I like Sue in general but his being Danny's groupie bit is incredibly cringe (unless it's ironic, in which case I knew that all along and it's hilarious). Notice how Danny never ever ribs him back or even backs him up. He just sits there and lets Sue slather his balls up. I don't really get it but I think it might be an energy that only two gay guys would understand.
I’m glad Danny doesn’t rib my responses because it completely refutes that i’m looking for his approval or whatever. I don’t get any, so it should show that everything i’m saying comes from a genuine place. I’m not TRYING to defend Danny because I WANT to, it’s that anytime I am defending him its because I think he’s right. I’m not gonna be the faggot who ignores when he’s right or something because I want to be bitter towards him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
100k just for WWE.
I doubt that Sam has made even close to $100K total from all of his wrestling appearances and NotSam merchandise sales lifetime. Absolutely no chance that most if not any of his WWE gigs are even paid beyond a small appearance fee or petty cash compensation for travel. He is there to network with them and try to get a full time job.

Sam worked nearly all of his Sirius gigs for free. Like his Hits1 show or other guest spots on other channels. Those were always for free. Sam is notorious for being a hustler and corporate ass kisser to get ahead.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
I doubt that Sam has made even close to $100K total from all of his wrestling appearances and NotSam merchandise sales lifetime. Absolutely no chance that most if not any of his WWE gigs are even paid beyond a small appearance fee or petty cash compensation for travel. He is there to network with them and try to get a full time job.

Sam worked nearly all of his Sirius gigs for free. Like his Hits1 show or other guest spots on other channels. Those were always for free. Sam is notorious for being a hustler and corporate ass kisser to get ahead.
I hate Sam a million times more than sue/daniel Ross

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Well, I spent more time on this thread today than I should have. Luckily tomorrow I'll be back in office and more productive. Nonetheless, I learned a number of things today from BenDovid:

• Long Island and Westchester NYC suburbs don't count as part of metro NYC region
  • Geographic areas and cost of living have zero impact on salary
  • Being promoted within a company numerous times is meaningless because you were only hired once, when you first got the job
It's been illuminating

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
Well, I spent more time on this thread today than I should have. Luckily tomorrow I'll be back in office and more productive. Nonetheless, I learned a number of things today from BenDovid:

• Long Island and Westchester NYC suburbs don't count as part of metro NYC region
  • Geographic areas and cost of living have zero impact on salary
  • Being promoted within a company numerous times is meaningless because you were only hired once, when you first got the job
It's been illuminating
Danny (holiday Inn) and Pat (Target) have had one job each in 10 years.

Forum Clout
"In NYC" doesn't mean shit. You're on Satellite Radio, not the #1 market in America. I'm curious, what do you think Sam, host of the mega popular Jim & Sam show, who gets like 370 views on YouTube videos, how much do you think that powerhouse is worth? It's crazy that you think by simply existing in an entertainment space you automatically make all this money from nowhere. Isn't their biggest sponsor Steven Singer? Sam Roberts is not a name that commands a huge payday. You're delusional if you think Sam is pulling serious bucks.

I was assuming posters defending Sam as some sort of successful powerhouse was just a troll but it seems people actually think that. A shit tier radio show on an obscure satellite radio channel is commanding giant salaries? Are you fucking serious? If Sam is making 6 figures hosting that hunk of shit, he should personally suck Don Wicklin's cock every two weeks.

Dude I watch people who play fucking video games who have 4 million subs. 7 million subs. That's "quite popular". Papa Meat is quite popular. Mark Robler is quite popular. Sam has been making YouTube videos for over a decade. But yeah, whatever you said is probably right. Sam likely makes half a mil at Sirius and you can't go to a bar without overhearing people talking about the latest Jim & Sam episode. Please let me know what drugs you take because holy fuck do I want some.
I hope whoever papa meat is, sounds pretty gay to me personally, is a pro guitar hero champion who you are getting some tips from.

Forum Clout
This really shows how fucking stupid you are. Most NYC teachers make under $65,000. Once you hit 10 years you make $78,500. You're not an American are you. Definitely not from NYC. You don't seem know have any knowledge or experience.

Oh right! WWE! How's that gig going? He's on RAW every week right?

"I can't believe this guy has WEB ACCESS! Do you know how much effort it takes to visit a website and go tippy tippy type!? You gotta block out at least 4 hours to write a trio of sentences."

I have a great gig and work from home. I can afford to sit here and trash my old coworkers. It's fun to do! Especially when there's a community of people who know of them too! Where you work, Roy Rogers? You're not going to find me on a Roy Rogers message board shit-talking Billy the deep fryer for fucking up an order in 2009. That guy? He would be a fucking loser. But that's what you do, isn't it? Except instead of Roy Rogers it's O&A. I worked there. Had personal relationships with these people. You heard some fucking internet clips and act like you can't fathom why I'd be interested in gossip about people I used to work with on a daily basis for 10 years. Like, is that really so hard for you to figure out? Are you really stupid or just a troll? It's really hard to tell sometimes. Some of you are astoundingly, profoundly retarded to the point it simply MUST be a goof.

Why does Danny the Kike always resort to us having watched internet clips of him? No, nigger. We listened to the ENTIRE radio broadcast of the show you were on, not just the internet clips. Your kikery will not be hidden by just the highlights, which you wish was the case but we know all of it.

Forum Clout
Sam probably makes $90-100,000 a year from Sirius because he’s been there for a while and doesn’t do anything. Probably started at $70,000. 15 years there with a 2% raise.

Patron & YouTube is about $600-800 a month.

WWE gigs give him free flight & hotel and maybe $200-$500 for a big event.

So overall he’s at around $130,000 a year.

Seem accurate or do am I fucking stupid? Or both.