• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine saying "this is the one thing I'm good at" about Guitar Hero and then losing to a random intern at it

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
You don't get upset about a job you didn't want anymore. I was way checked out by then and I had already began distancing myself from hanging out off-air. After Derek was fired for shittalking Op's YouTube, I actively wanted the show to fail. Told Op I was "burnt out" in studio and handed it to Sam, knowing he sucks at that position and, boy oh boy if you didn't like me on the air, I knew Sam would be on 10x as much. I'm sure I could have had the Keith gig if I had stuck it out but I wouldn't have taken it for the same reason Derek declined a job offer with CM. Nobody wants to be associated with the dude. Nobody wants that on their resume.

I was let go on a Sunday morning via phone call and had a job by Wednesday. Why would I care? My plan worked in the end. Sam was terrible in there, the show suffered for it, Opie eventually clashed with Sam. Keith ran CM into the ground. Opie makes videos for 188 people, Norton married a man and Anthony just had to downsize his entire life.

What animosity? I'm loving every moment of this.
Is hanging out on a message board getting bullied every day part of your master plan too?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You don't get upset about a job you didn't want anymore.
Then why did Anthony fight against management so hard to get you back? Opie and Anthony had a huge falling out over you getting fired. Anthony threatened to quit the show over it (but wimped out like a pissy eyed faggot). Also Anthony's attacking F.H. Riley's and going after Opie brothers was a direct response to you getting fired as well.

Why was Anthony so upset if you "didn't care"? Seems like you and Anthony were pretty desperate to get your job back.
Told Op I was "burnt out" in studio and handed it to Sam, knowing he sucks at that position and, boy oh boy if you didn't like me on the air, I knew Sam would be on 10x as much.
Look at this disgusting kike liar pretend like he gave Opie orders and got to decide who was in the studio. Sam replaced you in studio because he was more talented than you. End of story. Sam got his own show and works in the WWE and lives his dream life. You wait tables and were fired from your only two show business jobs both of which your boyfriend Anthony got for you in exchange for "living with him" and whatever else you had to do to maintain your lifestyle. We all shudder to think what horrors were visited upon you.

"Yeah you know.....I was actually in charge of who was in the studio....not Opie". Totally believable.
I was let go on a Sunday morning via phone call and had a job by Wednesday. Why would I care? My plan worked in the end.
Your plan to get fired from radio? Then hired to take screenshots? Then get fired from that job? So you could wind up in a mental institution for suicide? Then wait tables? What the fuck are you talking about?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Sam was terrible in there, the show suffered for it, Opie eventually clashed with Sam. Keith ran CM into the ground. Opie makes videos for 188 people, Norton married a man and Anthony just had to downsize his entire life.
Then Sam won big. It's still crazy to me how the guy is co-hosting his own successful radio show for 8 years running and no in end sight PLUS he is frequently on tv and other podcasts doing WWE content.

They really need to do a Rudy type movie about Sam's life and ascendancy

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Your plan to get fired from radio? Then hired to take screenshots? Then get fired from that job? So you could wind up in a mental institution for suicide? Then wait tables? What the fuck are you talking about?

lol when you put it like that it doesn't seem like Dovid's story had the dream ending like he likes to portray at all.

G

Then Sam won big. It's still crazy to me how the guy is co-hosting his own successful radio show for 8 years running and no in end sight PLUS he is frequently on tv and other podcasts doing WWE content.

As much as I despise Sam I respect his hustle and his ability to flourish in the broadcasting business. I know poor little Danny likes to pretend like radio is a dead business but that's not all broadcasting is about. This guy is living his dream interviewing the professional wrestlers he grew up with and loved, he has children who will pass down his legacy through DNA and his last name and a smoking hot wife that loves him.

You may not like Sam Roberts but you have to respect the fact that in every way you could analyze it he is a winner. And then there's Danny. Born to lose, baby.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Frankensam. With his parents injecting him with HGH like Chris Benoit. And throwing quarters at his naked malnourished body to see where the most bounce is to prepare him for his first carnival freak show act performance on television. Produced by the Weinstein Company that also did the "Sliders" movie by Erick Nagel.

G

Frankensam. With his parents injecting him with HGH like Chris Benoit. And throwing quarters at his naked malnourished body to see where the most bounce is to prepare him for his first carnival freak show act performance on television. Produced by the Weinstein Company that also did the "Sliders" movie by Erick Nagel.
And despite being a monster with a face for radio and a voice for the newspaper, he went on to become a successful broadcaster, an executive producer, an employee of the biggest wrestling company in the world, and a man with a smoking hot wife and children who love him.

He is the antithesis of Danny Ross.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
And despite being a monster with a face for radio and a voice for the newspaper, he went on to become a successful broadcaster, an executive producer, an employee of the biggest wrestling company in the world, and a man with a smoking hot wife and children who love him.

He is the antithesis of Danny Ross.

I don't like Sam but you can't deny he made the most of his opportunities. Danny is the opposite of that so his bitterness isn't surprising.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Then why did Anthony fight against management so hard to get you back? Opie and Anthony had a huge falling out over you getting fired. Anthony threatened to quit the show over it

Everything you post is a lie. I wonder if you actually believe this stuff or you just want to see what garbage people will believe. I try to avoid reading your posts because of how batshit insane they are, and this is no different. Pack it in dude, it's lame and weird to so confidently push horseshit like you do.

It's still crazy to me how the guy is co-hosting his own successful radio show for 8 years running and no in end sight PLUS he is frequently on tv and other podcasts doing WWE content.

Sounds like you're a big Sam fan! Frequently doing podcasts? Wow! He must be RICH! I know a guy who's been running a successful podcast company for 10 years so, if Sam is rich, THAT guy must be a billionaire!!!! Hosts his own show, late night TV appearances. Probably a Trillionaire now that I think about it.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
It seems like Sam had a supportive family (hence the unwarranted self-confidence as an intern), but they would use some creative liberties and have a dad like below screaming at a young Sam "You can't make it radio with a voice LIKE THAT! Be real!!"

Dan Lauria.jpg

Nevertheless, he persists, and now broadcasts daily from the CITY OF MANHATTAN

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
What do you guys think Sam will do after Jim & Sam.

Serious question. If this is the last Jim & Sam contract, what are all the associated people doing for their next gig? Travis, Troy and Sam. Where do you see them landing at?
Whatever he does will be better than what you're doing nose goblin. Also he has a wife, you have nothing lol

Forum Clout
Danny getting mocked over bombing in front of Slash. Master Po not knowing who Slash was and insulting him. A listener accusing Danny of pulling the plug at an O&A live event when they played Guitar Hero in the parking lot (a preview of future events). Danny saying "Guitar Hero is the ONE thing I am good at". Sam and David arguing with each other as hype men. Callers calling them all faggots. Danny and Evan failing to input cheat codes properly. Danny losing badly. Anthony pulling the plug and defending his boyfriend. Danny having a mental breakdown on air over a stupid video game. Opie pushing Danny and Anthony's buttons. Anthony and Danny blowing each other off air later that night at the Compound.
Danny to this day losing his absolute shit any time Guitar Hero is brought up